Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
Gah! My £369 Pixel 6 was supposed to be here today, but looking at the order on Vodafone, it wasn't marked as dispatched - I managed to get hold of someone on chat, and they said there were stock issues and it should be sent out in 24-48 hours. Bit of a shame, as I had an emailing stating it would be here today - but I guess that is just an automated thing.

Oh well, for such a decent saving, I don't mind the extra wait.

Soldato
Gah! My £369 Pixel 6 was supposed to be here today, but looking at the order on Vodafone, it wasn't marked as dispatched - I managed to get hold of someone on chat, and they said there were stock issues and it should be sent out in 24-48 hours. Bit of a shame, as I had an emailing stating it would be here today - but I guess that is just an automated thing.

Oh well, for such a decent saving, I don't mind the extra wait.

Yeah, I mean £369 is crazy cheap. Might even be cost price for Vodafone, though I have no idea what the margins on phones are like.

Soldato
Hmm my signal strength is getting worse. Swapping sim between 5 and 6 and 6 can't even get 4g. Sits on H+ whereas 5 is 4g+ and pulling 100m+ on speedtests. P6 barely got over 1mb

Soldato
Hmm my signal strength is getting worse. Swapping sim between 5 and 6 and 6 can't even get 4g. Sits on H+ whereas 5 is 4g+ and pulling 100m+ on speedtests. P6 barely got over 1mb

I find my 6 switches between 4gvandbh+ a lot. It's very frustrating, my mate 20 used to hold 4g permanent b in the exact same location. I am hoping a fix comes in the future.

Soldato
I find my 6 switches between 4gvandbh+ a lot. It's very frustrating, my mate 20 used to hold 4g permanent b in the exact same location. I am hoping a fix comes in the future.
I think it's the modem.. I doubt they'll fix it as it's hardware and actually getting very frustrating. Things like Spotify lag and often pause between tracks..never had this with pixel 5 which is known to have an average modem.

Back
Top Bottom