Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
Yup..it's just DHL being as crap as usual. They did deliver it and all was fine but their communication lines are sketchy at best.

Sad to see we both experience this. What I dont get in this day and age how it could be worse comms than ten years ago!

I did challenge a warehouse manager once as I was rile up from a high cost package being in their store for 2+ days longer than it needed to be, and he fessed up the drivers only scan the package 10 mins before they deliver it so the gps tracking is redundant!

Soldato
Anyone got a full screen protector working OK? I've been using mine for a few weeks now without one, but would like to eventually get a screen protector on.

Soldato
Soldato
Still waiting on delivery of my Pixel 6 from the £370 Vodafone deal... chased customer services via chat a few times, but no joy - just say there has been stock issues (understandable at that price!), got a text the other day stating that they apologise etc and that customer services cannot provide an update - I guess the spike in wait times on the chat, we're due to people chasing up Black Friday deals.

Oh well, worth waiting for - I have a Spigen thin case for it already, and my charger is already rated for 35W charging.

Soldato
Still waiting on delivery of my Pixel 6 from the £370 Vodafone deal... chased customer services via chat a few times, but no joy - just say there has been stock issues (understandable at that price!), got a text the other day stating that they apologise etc and that customer services cannot provide an update - I guess the spike in wait times on the chat, we're due to people chasing up Black Friday deals.

Oh well, worth waiting for - I have a Spigen thin case for it already, and my charger is already rated for 35W charging.

Mate is still waiting. Such a good deal, not surprised they have a few stock issues. Be worth waiting for at that price

Soldato

It doesn't matter what it is rated for. It needs to support PPS charging.

Otherwise it will revert to 18W PD3 charging if the charger supports that.

Back
Top Bottom