Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
I received the below charger yesterday and gave it a quick test. I was on 60% when I plugged it in and it took 1h 20 to get to 100%, should I be expecting better or is this normal, it did say it was charging rapidly. The charger states it supports PD so I figured I should be good.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0913BHL7V

Soldato
What's the deal with the headphone claims?? Mine was approved 4th November but nothing yet. Meanwhile a few friends had their claims approved several days after mine and have all received theirs :(

Soldato
Wonder if any issues will be addressed ? I don't use 5g but my best mate has had lots of issues when 5g drops it does not fall on to 4g or even 3g bit just indicated no signal.

I'm hoping there will be plenty of fixes for A12 as well as for Pixel hardware too, but past experience with software updates has led me to believe that we'll probably not get everything we want...

Soldato
Bose music app is utter garbage, it sees the cans but won't connect after multiple attempts. Is there any advantage to having the app running?

Edit, actually now they won't connect at all, even via Bluetooth settings on the phone. Maybe I'll punt them on eBay after all. :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Bose music app is utter garbage, it sees the cans but won't connect after multiple attempts. Is there any advantage to having the app running?

Edit, actually now they won't connect at all, even via Bluetooth settings on the phone. Maybe I'll punt them on eBay after all. :p

I uninstalled the app, forget the headphones, then paired it again this time without the app. You need to hold the BT button for 7 seconds for the headphone to go into pairing mode. It's been working better without the app, you'll be missing controls over things like ANC and equaliser.

Soldato

not worth as much now you stuck your covid ears inside :p

Associate
Shame we have to wait another week for it though.
"Sensors- Fix for issue preventing lift to wake and double tap to wake in certain conditions *[1]."
I didn't know the Pixel 6 had double tap to wake. I used to use it all the time but could only find tap to wake which was annoying.

Back
Top Bottom