Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Associate
I'm on vodafone only get 4G as no local 5G. I get no signal at my house after the update. Also working around the local area I have no signal in spots where I have previously always had signal. My work phone is vodafone as well and no signal issues. For most of the day my phone has been unable to get a signal until I move to a better area. Really not great, I'm already annoyed I needed a replacement due to camera fault and now this. Hopefully they can quickly sort it with firmware as I'm really starting to regret purchase.

Soldato
I haven't noticed any weaker signals personally. On the A1 build if that matters. But there's also no improvements either, even though it shows full/nearly full bars there's some areas where the 5G connection drops. I'm going to force it to 4G and see if that helps.

Soldato
Yikes. I might just go back to my 5. It works perfectly since the December update.

Google Y u can't fix Pixel 6? :mad:
It's weird isn't it! Certain bugs you can live with but major things like signal etc are not to be skimped on. I'm not sure if it's hardware or software related but pixel 5 was known to have average modem but I never had such issues with it.

Soldato
Nothing but trouble with signal and connections all day. About to dust off my OnePlus . Baffling that Google can mess this up so badly. Not had an issue between launch and yesterday

Soldato
I contacted support who just said we know about this issue , no idea how long to fix , please sit back and wait with your paperweight

And to think it was the hardware I was worried about when I bought this... Couldn't imagine them messing software up so bad :p

Back
Top Bottom