Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
Anyway to get a single wifi on / off toggle ? Seems to be three clicks now on Android 12 ?

https://www.xda-developers.com/bring-back-wifi-mobile-data-quick-settings-tiles-android-12-adb/

Code:
settings put global settings_provider_model false

settings put secure sysui_qs_tiles “wifi,cell,$(settings get secure sysui_qs_tiles)”

To revert back:
Code:
settings put global settings_provider_model true

settings put secure sysui_qs_tiles “internet,$(settings get secure sysui_qs_tiles)”

Soldato
Is anyone having issues with Do Not Disturb? I'm nightshift and have a profile set to activate between 08:00 and 16:00 but it just randomly decides to disable itself.

I've just been awakened by yet another phone call. :mad:

Soldato
Soldato
Is anyone having issues with Do Not Disturb? I'm nightshift and have a profile set to activate between 08:00 and 16:00 but it just randomly decides to disable itself.

Check what you have allowed to come through. It can allow some notifications if you have set it up like that (favourites, repeat callers etc)

Soldato
I assume you don't have an alarm set?

Long shot but I guess you don't know if it turns off at the same time each day?

I have the alarm set for 16:00 daily, but that shouldn't disable DND beforehand. I'll pay some closer attention to when it disables and see if I can spot a pattern.

Cheers for the feedback.

I think this might be my last Pixel; the big draw for me was always the software and the camera, but they seem to have lost their way with the software and the gap with rivals has narrowed in terms of camera.

Soldato
Great - my 'double tap on the rear' gesture is playing up, same thing happened to my last P6, here's hoping it won't develop into all the other issues I had last time....

I only found out about this recently, but since setting it up I've not had any issues.

My DND works fine overnight.

Soldato
I only found out about this recently, but since setting it up I've not had any issues.

Likewise, though only initially - my first P6 developed a number of issues, and was returned to Vodafone; these issues seemed to be centered around gestures and orientation - so a gyro sensor or something I guess. Rebooting on that device would only solve it temporarily, until it got so bad, I had to reboot 4 times in one morning!

Here's hoping the recent double tap blip on this new P6, isn't indicative of another bunch of incoming issues...!

Back
Top Bottom