Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Man of Honour
No issues here since the update but I was one of the lucky ones that didn't have any problems post Dec update either.

Has anyone got the Pro official case? I've got a couple of quid left on my store credit so I'm considering seeing what the official case is like in comparison to my spigen.

Soldato
No issues here since the update but I was one of the lucky ones that didn't have any problems post Dec update either.

Has anyone got the Pro official case? I've got a couple of quid left on my store credit so I'm considering seeing what the official case is like in comparison to my spigen.

I was not impressed with the official case, not worth the money in my view.

However I really love the bellroy leather one. Not left my phone since I got it.

Associate

I've got the Rain version on my standard Pixel 6, bought with store credit. I like the look of it and its functional, but would be disappointed if I'd paid the full £25 for it. It's a difficult one as I don't dislike it at all but it's nothing special for the money.

Soldato
Nope, I have had a day off today and ran for an hour with BT headphones, then a hour or so in car using BT all good and seamless sync from my car to headphones when I went in a shop

My car has been stuttering all day. May be something else and just a coincidence but it's only since the update.

Will try again tomorrow

Man of Honour
I was not impressed with the official case, not worth the money in my view.

However I really love the bellroy leather one. Not left my phone since I got it.

I've got the Rain version on my standard Pixel 6, bought with store credit. I like the look of it and its functional, but would be disappointed if I'd paid the full £25 for it. It's a difficult one as I don't dislike it at all but it's nothing special for the money.

Wife bought the P6 official case from Google. Started sagging at the bottom - Spigen ones are better and she has that now.

Thanks all, I was eyeing up the leather one but it's out of stock so may hold out for that and treat myself.

Soldato
Only issue I seemed to have had was the sensor fault that meant auto-rotate, rear tap gesture and shake to rotate camera stopped stopped working after a while (likely a gyro sensor)

All seems to have been fixed in Jan patch :)

New phone and first new chip. I didn't expect things to be faultless so I'm still really happy with my Pixel 6.

People jumping ship to others like Apple and Samsung are quick to forget the large issues they have also had in the past (Apple had a massive signal issue if you held the phone a certain way and Samsungs exploded in your pocket)

Any issues I have had with Google products have been resolved easily (Doorbell and Buds) with replacements sent quickly under RMA.

I'm no fan-boi but I can't fault their Customer Care TBH

Soldato
New bug ???
My mobile network uses more power than screen....
27% in last 24h , screen 12%...
No wonder battery seems draining quicker....

Will upload a screenshot of I find out how

Soldato
Screenshot-20220118-151132.png

Soldato
That's probably not surprising seeing as the mobile network stays active even when screen is off.

My usage over the last 24 hours is:
Mobile network - (41mins) 30%
Screen - (5h23m) 13%
Phone idle - (15h46m) 6%

Not noticing the battery go any quicker though.

Back
Top Bottom