Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Permabanned
What up with your charger port ? Got a pin in and cleared all the fluff out ? Makes a massive difference!

Tried that a few times, pulled out loads of dust but made little difference, need to put the cable in at a weird angle to get it to charge now, if it doesn't sit exactly right, it won't charge.

If I forget, I can come back 30 minutes later and it hasn't charged at all... so annoying.

Last edited:
Soldato
Still tempted to take a gamble, been watching auctions on 6 Pro and some been going as low as £450 and doesn't seem hard to bag one around £500 mark in great condition.

In case I need support from Google do they just work off the serial for warranty like Apple or have to prove I bought the phone brand new?

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Still tempted to take a gamble, been watching auctions on 6 Pro and some been going as low as £450 and doesn't seem hard to bag one around £500 mark in great condition.

In case I need support from Google do they just work off the serial for warranty like Apple or have to prove I bought the phone brand new?

I'd be concerned people selling them on eBay are trying to get shot of phones that had issues. I guess that's why you'd want the warranty cover.

Soldato

they just need IMEI

Soldato
Picked up a Pixel 6 on the £475 deal on O2 and I've been finding it fantastic so far. Getting between 5-6 hours SOT easy and the performance is snappy and so smooth. Nice to be back on Android after a few years on iOS which just feels so boring to use. Been using a lot more Google services recently so happy to have made the switch.

Soldato
Took p6 off MM and back on it. Cancelled s22+ order - been too long wait ...

Only pain is I can't restore backup from previous p6 on google one...girl I talked to on google support last night was useless and I have just closed the tab...

Soldato
My replacement 6 Pro has been rock solid in the camera department touch wood. No freezes and fast to process shots.

The rest of the phone is mostly excellent. Hands down the smoothest phone on the market I've used.

Soldato
My replacement 6 Pro has been rock solid in the camera department touch wood. No freezes and fast to process shots.

The rest of the phone is mostly excellent. Hands down the smoothest phone on the market I've used.
they are smooth I agree... and you are using custom launcher as well aren't you ?

Back
Top Bottom