Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Associate
Instructions on how to get it to appear. Does not seem anything special, simple battery percentage display?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Pixel6/com...read/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=shareFor everyone who doesn't have the new battery widget

-go to play sto

-go to "manage apps and devic

-tab over to "manage" at the t

-scroll down to "settings service

-hit uninstall, and it should then give you the option to "update

this basically forces it to update to the latest version right now, instead of regularly waiting until your phone checks for update

now go and check your widgets, it was there for me.s.".s"ope"re

Thank you, working now. :)

Associate
It's hard to explain. It kind of feels smoother now but still strong enough - if that makes sense? While I always thought it was decent, just felt a little "harsh" before. So yeah, I think it's better now.

Soldato
I thought I was imagining it but the phone feels smoother to use, it looks like some of the animations have been tweaked.

Vibrations have changed but it varies on the type. Some feel softer, others feel the same. There's also extra vibrations such as when you swipe away something from the recent list.

Soldato
others have had there swapped, I would be kicking off big time if I was in your shoes. its been out 5 months now!

I've created 3 times now with Google but I was just given excuse after excuse.

CPW were more helpful but only offered a repair, not a replacement. I was told however, that if it goes for repair and then still has the same issue, I'd be entitled to a refund, so we shall see.
I'm not putting up with it any longer though. It's a shame really as my last Google phone was the Nexus 6P which I loved, but this has been awful.

Soldato
So today am on 3rd with "new p6".
Battery keeps strong...maybe it will keep strong ;)

28% left with 4h 48mins screen in time...

Hope no patches will ruin that haha

Soldato
Installed the March update yesterday. I'm at a hotel this week, mobile data roaming switched off and on WiFi most of the time.

Since I installed the update, the phone has dropped off the hotel WiFi a few times, and lost mobile signal too once. I also had a random reboot. Will have to test more at home because maybe they're having network issues here but getting frustrated. I'll be getting an S22+ if things don't get better. It's ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom