Soldato
6.5h screen on time with 16% left.
On holidays so mostly on WiFi.
Brightness a lot of times at max due to sitting in the sun
Videos photos and normal social media.
Happy with that

Associate
Hi All,
Quick question. I have a pixel 6 and a Huawei GT smart watch. Is it possible to sync the alarm? Whenever it goes off on my phone I don't get anything on my watch like I used to with my p30 pro.
Thanks

Soldato
Got a new case. The Bellroy in Basalt. Very nice
indeed. The leather feels spot on and it all looks classy now.

uc

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Got a new case. The Belroy in Basalt. Very nice
indeed. The leather feels spot on and it all looks claasy now.

uc
I picked up the black one using some store credit from Google and I think I'm now a leather phone case convert. Much nicer than the standard plastic things I've been using for years.

Soldato
I picked up the black one using some store credit from Google and I think I'm now a leather phone case convert. Much nicer than the standard plastic things I've been using for years.

It feels so premium right.

I had one on my Pixel 3 and it was nice, however they have certainly stepped up the quality on the 6. Fit and finish etc.

Soldato
Hi All,
Quick question. I have a pixel 6 and a Huawei GT smart watch. Is it possible to sync the alarm? Whenever it goes off on my phone I don't get anything on my watch like I used to with my p30 pro.
Thanks

That's usually more on the app side. The two clock apps on both the phone and the watch needs to be able to communicate with each other. So in other words you could be missing some features by not using a Huawei phone.

Associate
Hi All,
Thanks
I'm seeing the same. I get a notification on the watch for upcoming alarms, but nothing for the alarm itself (GT2 Pro).

Associate
4h51m screen time today, 38% battery remaining.

Smooth screen off. Adaptive battery on. 5G enabled.

Few Duo video calls today too which are generally a bigger drain on the battery.

Battery does appear to have improved with later updates.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Two things I've had recently are double tapping power to open the camera doesn't always work, and I've had a couple of times where I've taken a picture and its not saved, I have a feeling this might be related to the first bug as I use that shortcut a lot. Need to get out of the habit of double tapping power I think.... :/

Soldato
It's been fine for me, but I have noticed due to how much force you have to press the button, sometimes I'm not quick/strong enough with the second press.

I've noticed since the March update with the Wi-Fi fix actually has been messing my phone up when connected to my Deco mesh Wi-Fi. It roams between the nodes fine, but it has a habit of swapping between the two a bit too often causing some apps to get confused and think it's offline, even if another app running in the background is completely uninterrupted. I turned off seamless roaming for the phone in the Deco settings and that seems to have solved it. My Samsung tablet using SD and my family member's Kirin powered Huawei doesn't have this issue with the same apps. Was completely fine before.

Soldato
Two things I've had recently are double tapping power to open the camera doesn't always work, and I've had a couple of times where I've taken a picture and its not saved, I have a feeling this might be related to the first bug as I use that shortcut a lot. Need to get out of the habit of double tapping power I think.... :/

Had the no photos issue a few times now - double power to open the phone, and I'll rattle off a few shots; only to find the phone only took one of them :(

It's quite a buggy POS tbh, I'd be pretty mad if I'd paid full price.

Soldato
Can a Google Pixel function properly (normally and at it's full capacity) outside of the UK and the US?

You might need to be more specific. Is there something you think that might not work in a different country?

I went to Mallorca with mine and as expected it behaved the same as it does in the UK? Why wouldn't it? (I'm asking because I doubt I use it to 'full capacity', so maybe there is something area-specific that I don't use)

Back
Top Bottom