Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
30% network for me.

Bear in mind, the more you use your phone, it's likely this will be lower as it's a percentage rather than a certain overall time.
Very true.

I get between 4 to 6 hrs on the pro, SoT.

Though recently I just top up through the day and don't do a full charge anymore.

Associate
Was out on holiday for the weekend and did not have to use my battery bank at all during the day, just normal charging at the hotel. 16 hours off the charger from full and it had around 26% battery left. Mostly used to take photos so not too extreme on the battery. Had solid 5G all the way.

@SAM81 did you restore from a backup? I started from fresh so not sure if that could maybe help. I also have adaptive connectivity turned off, maybe it's somehow causing the extra drain.

I simply logged into my Google account when setting it up. Seemed to have restored contacts, apps etc. Does this count?

Associate
There's an option to restore backup during setup, if it restored apps, then yes. It'll restore phone settings too which sometimes can cause conflicts.

Thanks.

The main thing I'd be worried about it loosing contacts data. Anyway of backing this up without needing a restore?

Keen to try a fresh start but contacts being kept is a must

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I think I want to grab a Pixel 6, ideally I'd wait for the Pixel 7 and grab a Pixel 5 in the interim but the Pixel 5 used prices are not far off the Pixel 6 prices!

Soldato
I'll be all over a 6 Pro if they add face unlock....I can't use fingerprint readers....feel like a right neanderthal having to put a PIN in all the time.

Associate
I'll be all over a 6 Pro if they add face unlock....I can't use fingerprint readers....feel like a right neanderthal having to put a PIN in all the time.

I send my 6 pro back for that reason. loved it for everything else. but found the finger print scanner was just bad. it work about 95% if my hand were clean. but less that 50 if i had any dirt on them at all. and as a farmer it just didn't work. funny enough the old scanner on the 3 never failed me. same fingers same conductions. Didn't realize how much i would miss the face scanner on the 4xl till i tried the 6pro

Soldato
I send my 6 pro back for that reason. loved it for everything else. but found the finger print scanner was just bad. it work about 95% if my hand were clean. but less that 50 if i had any dirt on them at all. and as a farmer it just didn't work. funny enough the old scanner on the 3 never failed me. same fingers same conductions. Didn't realize how much i would miss the face scanner on the 4xl till i tried the 6pro
It's climbing that stops me using fingerprint readers, I wear all the skin on my fingertips off every other day! I wish more android phones offered the option.

Back
Top Bottom