Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
Finally had my refund authorised for the pixel 6 non pro they sent me in error. Caused by a 'Handling error' in dispatch. Sounds pretty ropey to me.

So my pro has cost me £680, with a free charger and £160 store credit.

Not a bad deal in the end :)

Hopefully will get additional money selling my old phone now too.
Got my 256GB Pro for £950 all in with a 24m EE 40GB 5G contract.

Soldato
It's not an alarm, it's not a calendar event, it's not a timer, it's not a stopwatch, it's not a reminder. I've been into 'At a glance' and turned off showing timers and calendar events too, and it still shows?! I've checked personal and work calendars, and nothing showing for 13:30. I think it showed 9:00 earlier, which is my shift so I assumed it was that, but I have nothing for 13:30...
So I cleared data from the Clock app, rebooted and it was gone. As soon as I put it on the Pixel Stand, 13:00 appeared again?!

Soldato
Fiddling more with the zoom settings after noticing 4x zoom doesn't always use the telephoto lens until 7x, I think I found the reason. When you're in a bright area (eg outdoors daytime) the phone will swap to the telephoto lens at 4x. When it's fairly dark, or you're indoors, it will stick with the main lens until 7x. I guess it makes sense since the main lens is able to capture more detail when it's dark.

Soldato
The Mrs pixel 6 turned up yesterday. Got it all set up for her. Fingerprint sensor seems to be an issue for her though annoyingly. Really weird as it's perfect for me on my pro. Either she's got an iffy unit or it just doesn't like her fingers. Any suggestions?

Soldato
The Mrs pixel 6 turned up yesterday. Got it all set up for her. Fingerprint sensor seems to be an issue for her though annoyingly. Really weird as it's perfect for me on my pro. Either she's got an iffy unit or it just doesn't like her fingers. Any suggestions?
Try your fingers to see if there's an issue.

Back
Top Bottom