• Yes, but after launch

Votes: 24 6.3%
  • No

Votes: 286 75.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 49 12.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
For those that have as good stable connection, Stadia is pretty impressive to the extent that you forget it's being streamed.

It may won't not take over from having actual hardware for some but it's a good example that offloading certain tasks from a console to a server can work.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Well it’s not a big fat failure is it?
Ok, but not far from it from what I can see. If Google do not sort it out soon, xCloud will lead to it's demise.

Not going to debate about it, my position has not changed. It turned out like I predicted. A big meh. They still can recover if they put a lot of money and effort into it, but I am not confident that they will and if I had to choose an streaming platform to put my money in, it would be to wait and put it into xCloud.

Soldato
I'm loving it BUT if the platform doesn't pick up players soon people aren't going to be continuing their subscriptions, myself included.

It's great knowing I can get straight into a game of Destiny, not so great while you spend 20 minutes trying to find a PVP match .

Man of Honour
I'm loving it BUT if the platform doesn't pick up players soon people aren't going to be continuing their subscriptions, myself included.

It's great knowing I can get straight into a game of Destiny, not so great while you spend 20 minutes trying to find a PVP match .

Wait, you don't join games with PC players? That's really poor if so.

Soldato
Do PS and xbone players join PC players? Although I've never bothered with Destiny 2, not my game.

I've played RL with PS players though on the PC.

Last edited:
Soldato
New pro deals.

MK11 add on - £23.09

Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition - £20
Picked up Shadow, I completed it on the X, and had a quick look at this version last night, It's definitely the best looking game on Stadia currently, If only all the devs could port their games as good.

Caporegime
OP
Soldato
That seems like a good price for Grid. Only racing game I've ever played is the Mario Kart series. Unsure how realistic grid is. I tried Gran Turismo and wasn't my cuppa at all

Associate
Just purchased Grid and it looks great. Gameplay for me is good as seems a nice balance between arcade and sim. Cheap and instantly able to play.
Tempted by Ghost Recon but need to finish AC as it looks similar gameplay but with guns!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom