1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poll: Google Stadia - launches 19th November 2019

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by ic1male, Mar 16, 2019.

Tags:
?

Are you going to pick up Google Stadia?

1. Yes, at launch

16 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. Yes, but after launch

15 vote(s)
    5.7%
  3. No

198 vote(s)
    75.0%
  4. Undecided

35 vote(s)
    13.3%
  1. jrwagh333

Mobster

Could sell that controller mate. Google ask £59 for one!

2. Ali195

Hitman

Metro Exodus plays fantastic. No issues at-all. Completely forgot it's being streamed, as Stadia should be, now if they can keep this up with other visually impressive games then there is hope for the Platform.

3. jrwagh333

Mobster

I'm about an hour into Metro and couldn't gel with it at all. Not my type of game. But yes, plays well

4. Trox

Mobster

I've had Stadia since November and I've not had a bad experience on it. No complaints, I don't even think about it being streamed when playing :)

5. jrwagh333

Mobster

Family life has taken most of my time but I have set myself a goal of finishing TR:20th Anniversary before my 3 months runs out at the end of Feb... Will likely keep the sub going as I haven't 'bought' any games on it yet, just claimed the pro games.

As Stadia Base isn't out yet I really am wondering what will happen when subs run out... Will you be able to play any of the games you have bought? I haven't read any clear documentation

6. insane200

Soldato

Yes games you buy will still work but streamed at 1080p max, I haven't used mine much recently because my internet has been playing up, but also because games like Journey to the Savage planet released so i have been having great fun on that and npw I've restarted Div2 on the PS4, Mainly use Stadia when i put the kids to bed.

7. jrwagh333

Mobster

Shadow of the Tomb Raider is now in the Pro Sale for anyone interested - £16.50

So far Stadia seems to have completely random sales. Not like in Nintendo Switch where games are rotated for sale every Thursday.

8. jrwagh333

Mobster

9. jrwagh333

Mobster

Three games for next month's pro games.

GRID, SteamWorld Dig 2, and SteamWorld Quest

Still waiting for AC:O and MK11.

10. Hedge

Capodecina

Quite telling that the majority of posts have came from one member. Certainly shows how poorly Google launched / marketed this thing.

I wonder if Google realised it was going to struggle and figured they wouldn't waste any money on trying to promote it.

Pretty depressing outlook when it's got a handful of pretty stale games and no enthusiasm from any tech people on YouTube or the press.

11. Noxia

Soldato

I'm baffled if anyone was ever optimistic this was going to take off. I've no experience with the product as it doesnt do anything better I cant already or want to do but I'm sure it still has a role for some.

12. TNA

Capodecina

I have been thinking the same but decided not to bother posting as he seems to get defensive for some reason.

13. jrwagh333

Mobster

Me?