Votes: 24 6.3%
  • No

Votes: 286 75.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 49 12.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
Any good? I’ve not played it years! I’ve been tempted to get a few times steam

I'm playing it through on Medium and for me I'm finding to quite the challenge. I can only imagine how frustrating "very difficult" is.

For me, it's the best playing game in Stadia. I've played quote a few of the games now and this is the game that actually makes me forget it's being streamed as it actually feels like local play.

Graphics are sensational as well.
Although the story mode cut scenes seem to dip what looks like to below 30fps.

I am also having a odd issue that everyt I boot the Gamez performing a fatality for the first time causes the game to pause for 2 seconds, then it goes back to normal.

But I had some money in my account and it was between MK11 and AC:O. Very glad I went with MK11.

I don't understand the krpyt...

Associate
I'm playing it through on Medium and for me I'm finding to quite the challenge. I can only imagine how frustrating "very difficult" is.

For me, it's the best playing game in Stadia. I've played quote a few of the games now and this is the game that actually makes me forget it's being streamed as it actually feels like local play.

Graphics are sensational as well.
Although the story mode cut scenes seem to dip what looks like to below 30fps.

I am also having a odd issue that everyt I boot the Gamez performing a fatality for the first time causes the game to pause for 2 seconds, then it goes back to normal.

But I had some money in my account and it was between MK11 and AC:O. Very glad I went with MK11.

I don't understand the krpyt...
Thanks for the reply, I’ve been enjoying PUBG, bought The Division 2 but barely scratched the service off it.

I’m torn now, Stadia has impressed my massively and I’m not sure what to buy Cyberpunk on, PC or Stadia

Soldato
Thanks for the reply, I’ve been enjoying PUBG, bought The Division 2 but barely scratched the service off it.

I’m torn now, Stadia has impressed my massively and I’m not sure what to buy Cyberpunk on, PC or Stadia

For me, with my family situation, I'll be moving over to Stadia for some games rather than PC.

It's nice to have the freedom to play anywhere.

Associate
For me, with my family situation, I'll be moving over to Stadia for some games rather than PC.

It's nice to have the freedom to play anywhere.
Pretty much the same as me, we’ve just moved to a smaller house, no room for a desk anymore, I’ve build my PC into cupboard and hooked it up to the living room TV, which is great when no one is around, I can can play on 65” 4K display, awesome! But when the Mrs is home and the kids are awake, the TV is occupied, and considering we are on lockdown right now, that’s all day every day.. so I’m using NVIDIA’s game stream and moonlight on a chromebook, and now Stadia too, also I can just move the Chromecast upstairs and play Stadia in the bedroom, it’s working fantastically well

Last edited:
Soldato
Pretty much the same as me, we’ve just moved to a smaller house, no room for a desk anymore, I’ve build my PC into cupboard and hooked it up to the living room TV, which is great when no one is around, I can can play on 65” 4K display, awesome! But when the Mrs is home and the kids are awake, the TV is occupied, and considering we are on lockdown right now, that’s all day every day.. so I’m using NVIDIA’s game stream and moonlight on a chromebook, and now Stadia too, also I can just move the Chromecast upstairs and play Stadia in the bedroom, it’s working fantastically well

For me it is also a money saver.
I'm very PC first gaming but now we have a newborn, money goes on the baby first. So things I use to splurge on like a new GPU are now a no-no.

So I'm banking on Google keeping their word and updating the hardware in their end periodically. Only time will tell.

The biggest seller for me is no patch download time. When I get some free time, I'm always in the game within a minute, which is really nice.

As well as the instant playing when buying. I decided I wanted MK11 and was playing it instatnly. Aloud me to get 30 minutes in before the baby woke up! But even on PC on my 200mb connection and NVME drive, I doubt it would have been ready in 30 minutes.

fez

fez

Caporegime
What issues are you having?

Having the occasional connection issue which I don't think is on my end as everything else on the network is fine, speedtest is giving low latency and high speeds etc.

Lack of players on destiny for shared activities

High cost of games and lack of choice.

Its just that bit too much of a compromise at the moment.

Associate
Stadia is really impressive until it isn't. Its just got a few too many niggles for me to invest in it.

I have been a big fan of Stadia up until now. I played through a couple of Tomb Raider games without issue. However I bought Assassin's Creed Odyssey as it was on sale. I was playing on a Mac Mini - recent spec. Now the Ethernet port is a limiting factor on it - but still getting 80 mbps connection. Likewise it is driving a 4k monitor but it is only supposed to be serving the stream onto the screen not doing the rendering and it was struggling. It was jumping as well as being blocky to the point of being unplayable. Switched over to my Windows PC usually used for gaming and with a better ethernet connection in it and it was fine. SO much for it not mattering what you are playing on.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I have been a big fan of Stadia up until now. I played through a couple of Tomb Raider games without issue. However I bought Assassin's Creed Odyssey as it was on sale. I was playing on a Mac Mini - recent spec. Now the Ethernet port is a limiting factor on it - but still getting 80 mbps connection. Likewise it is driving a 4k monitor but it is only supposed to be serving the stream onto the screen not doing the rendering and it was struggling. It was jumping as well as being blocky to the point of being unplayable. Switched over to my Windows PC usually used for gaming and with a better ethernet connection in it and it was fine. SO much for it not mattering what you are playing on.

Turn off location settings in System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Location Services. Untick enable location services. Destiny 2 went from being largely unplayable to being almost perfect. When its not perfect I am pretty sure its a connection issue and nothing to do with the computer. I have played it on a macbook pro and a mac mini and neither have any issues since turning off location services.

Soldato
Elder Scrolls Online launches on the 16th June and the base game, plus Morrowind are free with Pro, Also being said Little Nightmares which launches on the first will be a free game with Pro.

Soldato
The next bunch of Stadia Pro games are great. There is going to be 5 in total.

I'm really excited to try Superhot as I was thinking about picking that up on Switch but now I'll grab it from Stadia.

Also very surprised and happy to see Get Packed is coming to Pro! Didn't see that one coming as it's only been out less than a month but looks like mad fun.

Soldato
I've just been trying out Get Packed for 30 minutes. Seems like a good game for a quick blast but really seems like it will be much more fun with multiplayer.

Unfortunately I can't convince the Mrs to play it with me. So maybe I'll try online with it later.

Soldato
I have online a go, twice and both times sat looking for a game for ten minutes before I gave up. Shame.

Stadia isn't as big as it needs to be for random online multiplayer

Back
Top Bottom