Votes: 286 75.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 49 12.9%

• Total voters

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Stadia isn't as big as it needs to be for random online multiplayer
Even worse a major title like Cyberpunk 2077 wont be available on launch.

From what I can see at this point even if they gave it away for free permanently rather than just 2 months they would still not be able to recover. I think it was a Ubisoft dev that said Google over promised and under delivered. It will now just remain as a niche product. Only way I see them saving it is to do what Epic have done and give away loads of games for a few years and even then i doubt it would hit mainstream. They probably most need must play exclusive triple a games.

Soldato
Had the pleasure of playing 'super hot' on my stadia but that's been about it since launch. Nice, casual game.

Although this is only because the game slipped me by on its original release/platform.

Edit: played it to death on the Xbone but at £15 (Inc £10 discount) Ass Creed Odyssey ultimate bundle was too hard to pass up.

Last edited:
Soldato
That F1 price tag... Pretty disgusting to be honest, the base game releases today and it’s only £10 lower than the Schumacher Edition. Ouch

Won't be long until it's on Sale. One thing I've noticed since being with Stadia since the begining is when there is a sale, it normally just edges out Xbox and PS4 digital sale prices.

I think Doom Eternal was on offer before anywhere else.

Associate
Won't be long until it's on Sale. One thing I've noticed since being with Stadia since the begining is when there is a sale, it normally just edges out Xbox and PS4 digital sale prices.

I think Doom Eternal was on offer before anywhere else.
Can’t disagree there, Stadia sales are good, but they have to be because the non sale prices are expensive.
Shame because it’s my only compliant, Stadia is amazing, the amount of hate it gets if baffling

Associate
Watch Dogs: Legions - October 29

Assassin's Creed: Valhalla - November 17

Far Cry 6 - February 18

three confirmed release dates and Stadia connect tomorrow, looking good!
Release date parity with other systems, say what you want about Ubisoft, but there completely backing Stadia with game releases

Back
Top Bottom