• Yes, but after launch

Votes: 24 6.3%
  • No

Votes: 286 75.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 49 12.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
So far I have resisted the urge to buy anything in the sales, with a backlog of games from previous sales and Cyberpunk on pre order im not seeing much need to buy anything.

A few games I want but I also have Cyberpunk or preorder so I might re sub to Pro and play some of the shorter games like Little Nightmares

Associate
A few games I want but I also have Cyberpunk or preorder so I might re sub to Pro and play some of the shorter games like Little Nightmares
I sub to pro mostly when i have the urge to play PUBG! I was hopeful it went on sale to be honest.. Pro keeps hooking me in every month, and it will only get harder to leave next year when Ark comes as a Pro game too

Soldato
Fallen for the format now, love playing on the big screen when I can, and then continuing on from the same place on my Chromebook.

Cancelled my PS4 pre-order for Cyberpunk and placed it on Stadia instead.

Soldato
Is there a deadline to the Cyberpunk offer? I know I likely wont play Cyberpunk for more than about an hour... but Stadia's are still going for £35 to £45 on eBay, which makes the game itself pretty cheap, so almost 'why not?'.

Soldato
Well I did have a buddy want to buy the Premier Edition from that was coming later with Cyberpunk but he's pulled out.

Looks like I'll cancel my Cyberpunk pre order as I can't justify £50 on a game right now.

Soldato
Really? "Pre-order Cyberpunk on Stadia and we'll give you a code to order your console in January"? :confused:

Still an amazing offer, but that's a bit of a crappy way of running it.

Soldato
Really? "Pre-order Cyberpunk on Stadia and we'll give you a code to order your console in January"? :confused:

Still an amazing offer, but that's a bit of a crappy way of running it.

I guess they don't want people pre ordering, playing less than 2 hours after sending it out, then claiming a refund.

Soldato
You'll be charged for the Premier Edition if you refund the game. And the codes are going out within a week of the game releasing if you read the small print.

Associate
Picked up Odyssey, MK11, Uno, Doom 64 and 2016 in the sales.

Outcasters is now available for Pro subscribers for free.

NBA 2K21 is on a short time sale for £10.99 until 7th December.

Soldato
You'll be charged for the Premier Edition if you refund the game. And the codes are going out within a week of the game releasing if you read the small print.

All i can see is codes will be sent by January 15th, so may be a week after, could be more, probably in order of pre order date.

Submerged: Hidden Depths is a really nice game, does get a bit choppy on the frame rate though/

Soldato
Really enjoyed The Gardens Between, think I'm only a few levels away from finishing it, it's a very short game. All the achievements are hidden though, so going to have to follow a guide and go back once I've done all the levels.

Need my first 100% on Stadia!

Soldato
Borderlands 3: Ultimate Edition is down to £11.19. Or £1.19 if you have the £10 off voucher.

That was enough to make me bite. I now own one game on Stadia! Just need to nab a Premier Edition bundle now.

Back
Top Bottom