Got a Dell 2407,want to add another but not same

Associate
I want to add another monitor for my music production,save closing windows all the time.
Would a cheapish 22 do? i`m thinking the 2nd wouldnt need to be super hi rez when i`m fiddling with vsts etc.
Any recommendations?
Would it matter if res was only 1680 on 2nd one?
Cheers

Associate
I'm similar, I have a 2407 monitor and want a second monitor for dual display (24" if possible I think).

It's quite a challenge to find a suitable monitor. The 2407 has worked well for my computer usage so I was hoping just to pick up another Dell. The 2408's appear to be a bit iffy at the moment.

As things stand I'm considering the cheaper Dell base model. I'd hope it'd offer a degree of quality even if it's a base model. It will also fit in with my current monitor as the design hasn't changed too much. It doesn't have the good stand of the 2407 (it isn't height adjustable and doesn't swivel), nor does it have the wide range of inputs the the 2407 offers.

I am also pretty tentative as there does seem to be a lot of people complaining about TN based panels (their bad viewing angles and specifically the bad horizontal viewing angle of the Dell 2408). Most of the alternative monitors in that price range has similar issues though.

Back
Top Bottom