** GOT WOOD? LAZER3D DOES **

OcUK Staff
uYC2qU0.gif

That's right, we're happy to introduce some wood front panels for the Lazer3D LZ7 case. Available in Cherry, Walnut and Oak, these panels will give your LZ7 case a unique look, as every panel will have a different finish dependant on grain, colouring and finish. Each piece has been sanded & varnished for a high quality matte finish. These are available to buy separately or can be added as standard within the configurator.

Lazer3D LZ7 Front Panel - Solid Wood Oak @ £22.99 inc VAT

_

Create a truly unique and stunning PC case with real wood front panels for the LZ7.

Only £22.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lazer3D LZ7 Front Panel - Solid Wood Cherry @ £22.99 inc VAT

Create a truly unique and stunning PC case with real wood front panels for the LZ7.

Only £22.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lazer3D LZ7 Front Panel - Solid Wood Walnut @ £27.95 inc VAT

Only £27.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Furthermore, we have a promotion on the LZ7 case until the end of the year. We have knocked £20 off the base price, to make the standard configuration £159.95 as opposed to £179.99. This means you could throw in one of these sexy looking wood panels and still be paying less than the usual price!

Lazer3D LZ7 Mini-ITX Case Configurator - ONLINE ONLY @ £159.95 inc VAT

Completely configure your Lazer3D LZ7 chassis from scratch using our complete system configurator which allows thousands of colour & panel combinations to create your perfect case!

ONLINE ONLY

Only £159.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Caporegime
Oh wow, these look fantastic!! i'm *very* tempted to build my next system with one of these. I just didn't want to change my gfx card but it looks like I'll have to, but I can get a mini one :)

His next is mATX isn't it?

Associate
Thanks for the great feedback everyone!

Any update on when the full size cases will be available?
His next is mATX isn't it?
I can't really tell you much but it's not M-ATX.

The next case I'm working on is an ITX based HTPC style low profile case that is targeting the upcoming high performance Ryzen APU's. I am also working with another designer who is adapting this design for use with M-ATX motherboards, but it will also be a low profile HTPC style case that will likely be compatible with low profile PCIe expansion cards and not full height cards.

I would start up a development thread for these cases but I don't really know if that's allowed on here or which section would be the appropriate place to start such a thread?

Back
Top Bottom