** GRAB SOMETHING SHINY THIS BLACK FRIDAY - DUCKY SHINE 7 AVAILABLE **

OcUK Staff
Hi guys,

Ducky have FINALLY sent me details for the Shine 7 and I am now happy to let you know they are available for pre-order.

I think this is one of the best looking 100% RGB keyboards available. Ducky build quality is great and they still use the ever popular and well performing Cherry switches. The new grey frame is stylish and understated and is made from a zinc alloy so is tougher than Aluminium. The PBT Double Shot keycaps should allow the RGB to *ahem* shine...

The "Year of the Dog" spacebar is optional and is included with the keyboard. The plain space bar is attached as standard.

Check them out below and get your pre-order on. they should be landed with us by the middle of next week!

Ducky Shine 7 RGB USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Brown Cherry MX Switch UK Layout @ £169.99 inc VAT

Zinc alloy top case 3x stronger than aluminum, PBT Double-shot seamless keycaps, Supports RAZER Chroma Broadcast Ducky Macro 2.0 and Ducky’s newest RGB software, German made Cherry MX key switches

Only £169.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Ducky Shine 7 RGB USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Blue Cherry MX Switch UK Layout @ £169.99 inc VAT

Zinc alloy top case 3x stronger than aluminum, PBT Double-shot seamless keycaps, Supports RAZER Chroma Broadcast Ducky Macro 2.0 and Ducky’s newest RGB software, German made Cherry MX key switches

Only £169.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Ducky Shine 7 RGB USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Silent Red Cherry MX Switch UK Layout @ £174.95 inc VAT

Only £174.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Ducky Shine 7 RGB USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Red Cherry MX Switch UK Layout @ £169.99 inc VAT

Only £169.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Ducky Shine 7 RGB USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Black Cherry MX Switch UK Layout @ £169.99 inc VAT

Only £169.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Ducky Shine 7 RGB USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Speed Silver Cherry MX Switch UK Layout @ £169.99 inc VAT

Only £169.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Staff
OP
Such a good looking keyboard, shame they don't do a TKL version. Any word on when the One2 RGB is coming in?

Should land with these. Just ran out of time setting them up for pre-order before the weekend rolled around.

@NikTheSHNIK Any deals coming up for the Steelseries 710?

It's a bit new and selling too well for Steelseries to offer support for discounting it. If you wanna grab one we'll chuck in an OcUK XXL Mouse mat though :)

Ring up sales on Monday and I'll forewarn them of your call.

OcUK Staff
OP
@NikTheSHNIK any idea when the black version is coming out

No sorry!

Ah cool thanks, I'll keep my eye out for them then!

I've ordered them so they will be here on Tuesday/Wednesday but not going to have time to make website listings today and maybe not tomorrow.

If you want to order one you can quote these stock codes, if you can't wait and don't mind ringing up sales:

hrZtmEA.jpg.png

Associate
I was going to ask why it was so pricey but the zinc alloy would probably do it!
It is damn pricey for a keyboard no doubt but considering the shine 6 was all plastic and sold for 160 I don't think it's too bad. Plus these come with much better quality key caps than all the other "gamer" keyboards.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom