Gran Torino

Associate
that does actually look awesome
and the only reason i watched the trailer was cause of the 2 comments above

lets hope i can convince others

Associate
I duno.....this looks slightly ridiculous.....as if Clint Eastwood is in denial about being old, so he decided to make a modern day western film, where gangs of marauding cowboys are replaced with the chinese, and where he can still be the gruff, no nonsense hero despite being close to senility.

might be entertaining, but i doubt oscar worthy

Soldato
I can imagine family guy doing a pardoy of this trailer where clint has to fight off other oaps to his favourite duck feeding spot and having to cope with a new black president at the same time.

Soldato
Apparently I'm not allowed to comment on films I viewed at the cinema :(
grantorino.jpg

(Film is very good).

Soldato
Apparently I'm not allowed to comment on films I viewed at the cinema :(
grantorino.jpg

(Film is very good).

According to the sticky, which, in previous incarnations, has been up there for a few years now:

NO discussion of movies or tv shows that haven't been released in the UK, if it hasn't been shown in a UK cinema or on a UK tv station, no discussion is allowed.

I know you saw the film legally across the pond, but 99% of people on here haven't, so it was decided to introduce the above rule, sorry chap.;)

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Absolutely great movie this:cool:

Go see it iff you can.

Its not really about him going out and shooting and beating the crap out of local gangs, Its very real, and something you could even have happen in those types of suburns.

Its not farfetched at all:)

/hoping its been released over there

Back
Top Bottom