Gran Turismo 7

Soldato
have a T300 wheel that has not been used in donkeys and apparently its compatible with the PS5

Same, my T300 hasn't been used in months so just cleaned it up and updated to the latest firmware ready to give it a try with GT7.

I also only just found out the T300 has a mode called "Forced Cooling" which keeps the fan running constantly which apparently helps keep the force feedback from fading.

Soldato
It’s annoying they haven’t (yet) released the PS compatible CSL DD on it’s own as it would be a nice little upgrade for me.

Still, sounds like we could have enough for a decent sized OCUK lobby if people like their online racing.

From reading on Reddit/forums/blogs their CEO said Sony have to approve everything and only bundles available. They did the same with the PlayStation F1 Podium DD1 (had to buy the DD1 with F1 rim bundle). They have been waiting since November for approval and since the game is out in a few days unlikely they will imo.

Soldato
From reading on Reddit/forums/blogs their CEO said Sony have to approve everything and only bundles available. They did the same with the PlayStation F1 Podium DD1 (had to buy the DD1 with F1 rim bundle). They have been waiting since November for approval and since the game is out in a few days unlikely they will imo.

Really?! :( that’s a shame. I get bundling it with a wheel, I’m fine with that even though I’d probably never use it. But it’s that they’re all bundled with pedals which I don’t need.

Oh well, enough wheel talk, is it release day yet?

Soldato
Really?! :( that’s a shame. I get bundling it with a wheel, I’m fine with that even though I’d probably never use it. But it’s that they’re all bundled with pedals which I don’t need.

Oh well, enough wheel talk, is it release day yet?

If it's just the wheelbase you are after you can just sell the other parts. You should be able to sell them for basically what they would cost each inc the taxes. I got the Mclaren wheel last week and was watching eBay and most of them were going for around 230ish given the wheel and it only costs 168 before taxes.

Soldato
Apparently the career mode still uses rolling starts where you start at the back and the leader is 1KM in front of you, resulting in races just becoming an overtaking challenge mode (from IGN review). This is a massive let down for me :(

Hopefully the driving itself is as good as Sport.

Soldato
Has there been any confirmation that you can have online lobbies, with friends, and fill the grid with AI? That's been a significant issue with GT Sport when I want to play with friends, yes I know I can create a lobby and fill it with randoms but it always ends it disaster. I'd like the same option I have on games such as F1 2021 when I can set up a private lobby, invite some friends and stick the AI to flesh out the grid.

I've been unable to find anything online

After watching some reviews it seems that this feature is once again missing - has anyone seen anything to suggest this is possible?

Associate
Apparently the career mode still uses rolling starts where you start at the back and the leader is 1KM in front of you, resulting in races just becoming an overtaking challenge mode (from IGN review). This is a massive let down for me :(

Hopefully the driving itself is as good as Sport.

SuperGT's review showed that it's a mix of both, rolling starts and grid starts :).

Soldato
Watched some of the reviews earlier and one thing that got mentioned a couple of times was that 'money is a bit tight', this was actually a concern from GT Sport where just doing the licences/missions/circuit experiences you rack up silly money really easily, it's one aspect of the overall game difficulty so maybe not quite as bad as I feared? Maybe... :p

Not had any dispatch stuff yet, I ordered from Amazon (but after they'd sent it out to a bunch of people...) but I'm not likely to be able to play it until Saturday Afternoon so not overly fussed.

Back
Top Bottom