Gran Turismo 7

Soldato
can anyone tell me how to set my global driving preferences, like manual transmission, or racing line. I can only find the options when Im in a race, which then just defaults back when I leave said race

Soldato
The National A licence is a weird mixed bag. The Urban Driving 1 in the yellow 90s Civic took an age to get gold but the next two tests I got gold first time with loads of time to spare.

I'm hoping the hand holding will ease up soon

Soldato
To the fella who was asking about the power restrictor you find it under car settings, the aerodynamics tab. Think it’s called performance adjustment.

Edit. Also. Things like the turbo anti lag need manually enabling via the car settings menu too

Associate
To the fella who was asking about the power restrictor you find it under car settings, the aerodynamics tab. Think it’s called performance adjustment.

Edit. Also. Things like the turbo anti lag need manually enabling via the car settings menu too

Ohh yes you do thank you so much sir

Soldato
Soldato
Having frustration setting in with the RWD cars on no TC, I gave in and put minimum TC .... and its way too strong !
No idea if these things get tweaked in updates, but I hope so, about halfway between none and minimum would be good :p
ATM I'll have to drive RWD TC on a car by car basis.

Soldato
Gotta say, loving the upgrade and tuning, especially the way you can decide were you want power in the rpm range... putting all that forza tuning time to good use now :D

Stock Scooby BRZ was a twitchy 200 bhp thing, now its a solid stable 300bhp thing without TC ... and it feels like it can handle even more power. Pity I cant share files.

Soldato
They've all been very easy so far I thought, most of them I'm beating the gold time by half a second on a controller. However the NSX hairpin challenge at Suzuka was probably the hardest one so far. The trick is to turn off countersteering assist, the car turns in so much better. The red Supra one was fine with the countersteering off also.
The hairpin one is the only one I'm having bother with so far. 0.3s off gold and I just can't get out the corner fast enough. I think I've got all the driver assist stuff turned off as well.

Soldato
Won a Taycan (sp?) this thing seriously pulls like a train. I think it’s EV?

Edit. Here’s a tip you might not know. I don’t think it is explained. But you can adjust your TCS on the fly by left clicking the dpad, then use up or down to adjust more or less while racing.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeh this is a fantastic game. What haptic strength setting has everyone gone for? Strong feels too high and weak feels too low :eek:

Also is there any way to change FOV? I can't even see my left wing mirror! I'm guessing not, but worth asking incase I missed it.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeh this is a fantastic game. What haptic strength setting has everyone gone for? Strong feels too high and weak feels too low :eek:

Also is there any way to change FOV? I can't even see my left wing mirror! I'm guessing not, but worth asking incase I missed it.
You can move your position if you’re using cockpit view but not by much. Haptics are quite heavy but I think I am going to leave it as is.

Associate
Won a Taycan (sp?) this thing seriously pulls like a train. I think it’s EV?

Edit. Here’s a tip you might not know. I don’t think it is explained. But you can adjust your TCS on the fly by left clicking the dpad, then use up or down to adjust more or less while racing.

Amazing how well they have replicated the torque of EV cars.

Back
Top Bottom