Gran Turismo 7

Soldato
I just turned the PS5 on to watch the F1 and GT7 started doing it's update and I clicked to start it by accident and it's come up with Can't start the game or app and there was a Error in the downloads folder. Does anyone know how to fix this? When I check the game it says it's up-to-date. I don't want to have to delete it and reinstall it.

Soldato
Sorry Benji, I don't know what thats about, maybe deletee any local saves ? should reload from the cloud, but then again its a risk :o maybe ignore me on that !

I'll happily take the mil, wont get me far but a couple of cars and some upgrades is all helpful :)

I must say even since the 1.08 update I have noticed some RWD cars getting better grip at the rear, and easier to correct when they let go without TC, the GT3 and 4 cars especially.

But the first mission in "Rolling Stone", with the Merc SLR, I have to use TC1, and it still feels like I am driving a drunk hippo on rollerskates on ice :eek:

Soldato
How do I get the new car

"After the update has been installed, the car can be purchased from the [Vision GT] option within the [CARS] section in "My Home". Alternatively, it is also possible to obtain the car by completing a lap (regardless of the lap time) in the new Seasonal Event, available only for a limited time."

Quite where the seasonal event is, I don't know :/

Soldato
Also good to see they are listening :p

U
pdates which will come into effect beginning of April:

• Increase rewards in the events in the latter half of the World Circuits by approximately 100% on average.
  • Addition of high rewards for clearing the Circuit Experience in all Gold/All Bronze results.
  • Increase of rewards in Online Races.
  • Include a total of eight new one-hour Endurance Race events to Missions. These will also have higher reward settings.
  • Increase the upper limit of non-paid credits in player wallets from 20M Cr. to 100M Cr.
  • Increase the quantity of Used and Legend cars on offer at any given time.
Beyond this there will be a few additional patches deployed between now and the end of April which will add new cars and course layouts and make some other fixes.

Soldato
Anyone found the perfect car for the GR3 Daytona race? I've done most of the races now just the Gr3 ones to go.
Started doing the circuit experiences which are challenging.
I'm hoping for B-Spec to appear at somepoint to earn some more credits whilst i'm working away through the day. I've seen the script that people are using but i can see them eventually trying to ban people for it.

Soldato
"After the update has been installed, the car can be purchased from the [Vision GT] option within the [CARS] section in "My Home". Alternatively, it is also possible to obtain the car by completing a lap (regardless of the lap time) in the new Seasonal Event, available only for a limited time."

Quite where the seasonal event is, I don't know :/
I’ve looked everywhere and I can’t find anything like this. GT Vision?

Soldato
Its about as clear as mud :confused:

If its available to purchase, I would have thought it would be at the VW showroom, but what the seasonal event is, and where to find it, IDK :o

Soldato
But the big boy cars scare me! I need to man up and stop messing with the kiddie cars but the Clio's etc are where my heart is lol.

I think on Sport from what I can tell there is a score behind each one but apparently they've gone out of their way to hide that for GT7.

Drive whatever you enjoy :) it does sound like a lot of the wreckers haven't unlocked GR.4 cars yet. Only a few in C|S races from what i've seen so far. Tonight's cup race was clean too.

I'm sharing a replay of a Race C from earlier (if the thing ever finishes uploading, i swear the PS5 only has a dialup modem) if you want to see what its like. Close race from the start to finish, really good fun in the 458.

Soldato
Update out, servers down until allegedly 10 am GMT.

Details here:
Update Details (1.09) - gran-turismo.com

Doesn't look like stingy payouts have been changed :rolleyes:
But some physics changes for "rear heavy" cars, whatever that encompasses.

Did you bother to check that link you posted :cry:

I checked all the menus, couldn't find the car or seasonal.

I’ve looked everywhere and I can’t find anything like this. GT Vision?

You'll never find it ;)

Back
Top Bottom