Gran Turismo 7

Soldato
Nice one! I bet you were buzzing after that, it's even sweeter when you get the grand slam! I'll watch the replay when I get home, maybe I'll learn something lol.

Thanks, yeah i was :)

The replay is basically me just doing a 4 lap time trial praying not to make a mistake. I had visions of crashing on the first corner when i saw i got Pole, lol.

Soldato
Got 2nd in my 2nd Sport race last night, I was happy with that. Me and 1st place pretty much just drove up into the distance on our own after the first lap. Even got a clean race bonus. I definitely think I'm improving during races. I've struggled for consistency so far but feel like I've improved... although this could be because I know interlagos like the back of my hand after watching F1 for years

Last edited:
Soldato
Got 2nd in my 2nd Sport race last night, I was happy with that. Me and 1st place pretty much just drove up into the distance on our own after the first lap. Even got a clean race bonus. I definitely think I'm improving during races. I've struggled for consistency so far but feel like I've improved... although this could be because I know interlagos like the back of my hand after watching F1 for years

Nice one, i'm happy if i have a good clean race. If i finish near the top to, it's excellent :)

After 3 races in the daily Gr4 today, i got my first podium in my F458 (love the sound this thing makes!).

I managed to do a 140.3 qualifying lap for a 3rd place start and stayed with the Altenza's in 1st and 2nd for the whole race. They have slightly more speed, but the 458 is better in the twisty bits.

3Dkb3dD.jpeg

Soldato
Which 458 do you use @spaceman I am tempted to just buy one. I’ve always loved how they handle and the sound is just nuts.

It's the 458 Gr4 ive been using in the daily races. I think there is only one Gr4, i think all the different Gr4 cars are 350k.

I think i might buy the Gr3 and just use 458's for every sport race, lol

Don
Finally got a win on Sport, had a lot of 3rds, a few 2nds on previous tracks but finally managed to win on Race B Gr.4. Had to be very defensive on the last lap as the guy in 2nd was quicker than me but managed to hold him off, a whopping 15k reward for it :(

Soldato
It's the 458 Gr4 ive been using in the daily races. I think there is only one Gr4, i think all the different Gr4 cars are 350k.

I think i might buy the Gr3 and just use 458's for every sport race, lol
Hell with it bought the gr4 yeah 350k can’t wait to give it a spin!

Yep it’s a beast! Just doing TT around Monza oh my goodness.

Last edited:
Soldato
Finally got a win on Sport, had a lot of 3rds, a few 2nds on previous tracks but finally managed to win on Race B Gr.4. Had to be very defensive on the last lap as the guy in 2nd was quicker than me but managed to hold him off, a whopping 15k reward for it :(

Congratulations on the Win :)

The daily races have some very close racing, i'm really enjoying them, but the rewards are terrible. Hopefully they get increased with the single player races next month.

Soldato
Hell with it bought the gr4 yeah 350k can’t wait to give it a spin!

I turned the engine/exhaust sound up in the game sound menus :)

If you go into corners on throttle then let off the car turns in more, the diff is setup well for the BOP daily races when you get used to it.

I'm using TCS 1, ABS default, Controller Sensitivity 6 if its any use.

Don
Congratulations on the Win :)

The daily races have some very close racing, i'm really enjoying them, but the rewards are terrible. Hopefully they get increased with the single player races next month.

I barely play any game single player game so it's all about the MP element for me so I'm sure it will be Sport/MP until the next game comes out for me. But yeah the races are really good, even when I'm not doing well, last even (due to a crash in the first corner...), I enjoy the challenge of chasing the pack and even finishing something like 7th is a win!

I added you to PSN btw :)

Soldato
I turned the engine/exhaust sound up in the game sound menus :)

If you go into corners on throttle then let off the car turns in more, the diff is setup well for the BOP daily races when you get used to it.

I'm using TCS 1, ABS default, Controller Sensitivity 6 if its any use.
Nice one I’ll give those settings a go thanks. The sound of this thing is just beautiful!

Soldato
Did you attempt to play the game during downtime? If you didn't then you don't get the 1m. Everyone should have received end of last week
No I didn't, but it was there as per the post after yours. I'd presumed it would just be added to your credit, didn't think to look in gifts.
Sorted now.

Back
Top Bottom