Gran Turismo 7

Soldato
The Atenza has really no issue with fuel management, short shift around 6.5-7k RPM on normal fuel mixture and it's absolutely fine. That then leaves you 1/2 laps to go to max RPM as well
It's disappointing it has such a dominance, I don't really enjoy driving it as it's quite understeery btu it is definitely quick

Thanks, i'll give that a try later, i'll test out some RWD cars too but i know they probably wont keep up.

I'm hoping they balance the Gr4 Altenza for BOP at some point soon, along with the Gr3 RCX.

Soldato
Soldato
Thanks, i'll give that a try later, i'll test out some RWD cars too but i know they probably wont keep up.

I'm hoping they balance the Gr4 Altenza for BOP at some point soon, along with the Gr3 RCX.
Was watching some streamer on YT, he reckons the M4 GR4 and the Atenza are the two cars to go for. Try the M4 for RWD if you fancy it

Soldato
I'll check the M4 out i dont think i've used it yet, thanks guys. I have all the AWD, FR & MR Gr4 cars (i didn't bother with the 3 or 4 FF cars).

Looking at the known issues, they're now listed the gearbox PP glitch in the will be fixed in a future update. Once that goes live hopefully the daily races will got back to PP or HP/Weight limits rather than all BOP, so we can tune and see a variety of cars again. With a few suspension and diff tweeks a lot more of the cars will be more fun to use.

EDIT: I'm too slow in the M4 (around 1:56.5), but i'm only 0.060 slower than my best time in the Mclaren, with a 1:55.0 possible.

The Pole in the B/S races have been low-mid 1:54's, with my 1:55.6 starting 7th-10th.

Last edited:
Soldato
Is the gearbox glitch what people are doing to use that Dodge Tomahawk car in the the Tokyo GT600 race? If so y'all might wanna smash grinding that before the fix.

Yeah that and in the Sport races when they were PP limited rather than BOP, i guess next patch if they are mentioning it now.

I haven't got a Tomahawk, but they are doing the same thing.

Car Settings
 - There have been cases wherein the name of a Setting Sheet occasionally turns blank after being edited;
 - There have been cases where the Performance Points (PP) do not calculate correctly if the maximum output of the engine is adjusted with a Power Restrictor, or if extreme settings or specific operations are performed on a Fully Customisable Transmission.

Soldato
Nice, I might try and smash that a bit over the bank holiday.

I spent last night doing Daily C with the ever beloved Altenza, what's everyone's strategy with it? I had some alright results with doing fuel saving the first 3 laps to max attack for the rest. The one thing I did noticed is that the driving standards in the daily lobbies is 100 times better than when I do the Nations Cup. Nations Cup is just people doing sends from the the back of the grid on T1/Lap 1 taking out everyone at front.

Soldato
As per ShivP's post give short shifting for 8-9 Laps a go.

I've had 2x start 6th finish 4th in B/S in the McLaren. Still figuring out my fuel strategy. I've finished with 1% and 0% fuel in those two. But had to go back into fuel management on the last lap to finish both, otherwise I would have been 3rd both times.

Now I've set a 1:55.0, I should hopefully start 3rd or 4th.

Soldato
Soldato
Really fed up with atenza in the race, I get massive understeer constantly and with a controller it's hard to manage. I end up being really slow and get overtaken by half the grid despite starting p3/4/5

Soldato
Really fed up with atenza in the race, I get massive understeer constantly and with a controller it's hard to manage. I end up being really slow and get overtaken by half the grid despite starting p3/4/5

Give the Mclaren a try, i can easily make up time on the Atenza's on the twisty sections (in B/S races at least). I got the fastest lap in one of the races on the first lap i wasn't short shifting (lap 9), the race was fully infected with the Atenza's.

Soldato
Soldato
Give the Mclaren a try, i can easily make up time on the Atenza's on the twisty sections (in B/S races at least). I got the fastest lap in one of the races on the first lap i wasn't short shifting (lap 9), the race was fully infected with the Atenza's.
Cool, I'll have a go. Had a run in the M4 yesterday, was way more fun but I'm slower with the controller due to having to use L1 traction control

Soldato
Cool, I'll have a go. Had a run in the M4 yesterday, was way more fun but I'm slower with the controller due to having to use L1 traction control

I wasn't fast enough in the M4 with TCS on 0 or 1. I find the Gr4 cars fine with TCS 0 on controller. The Gr3, Gr2, Gr1 take too much concentration, so I use TCS 1 on those.

Associate
Finally managed to Gold the Nurburgring circuit experience. It’s been a bit of a slog, to try and string everything together!! This and the S10 license have definitely been the hardest so far!

Soldato
Finally managed to Gold the Nurburgring circuit experience. It’s been a bit of a slog, to try and string everything together!! This and the S10 license have definitely been the hardest so far!

Nice one, I've only done the lap once to see if I could make it round for bronze. I'll probably go for gold when I've finished the other tracks.

It just took me 180 miles to get gold for the Bathurst lap..

Back
Top Bottom