Gran Turismo 7

Soldato
This news makes me sad, I thought I was done with the Tokyo race!

What was your quickest times before the patch? I think 16:10 was my quickest race, with a fastest first lap of 1:40 an my quickest lap at the end being a 1:09

Soldato
Well as the car is so blinking fast, and I am not good enough +Penalties and a pitstop as burning through the intermediates.
I can do the Tokyo 12 laps in 22mins and with all the wallscrapping etc still manage a clean race bonus.
Also I left in top gear all the time and just ran out of fuel so maybe fuel map 2 will sort that.

But if you don't like Tokyo, or using a glitch, then the lemans PP700 8 lapper gets you the same (825k) in half hour with your favourite PP700 car, and is more fun IMO :p.

Soldato
Well as the car is so blinking fast, and I am not good enough +Penalties and a pitstop as burning through the intermediates.
I can do the Tokyo 12 laps in 22mins and with all the wallscrapping etc still manage a clean race bonus.
Also I left in top gear all the time and just ran out of fuel so maybe fuel map 2 will sort that.

But if you don't like Tokyo, or using a glitch, then the lemans PP700 8 lapper gets you the same (825k) in half hour with your favourite PP700 car, and is more fun IMO :p.
I have a setup working still with hard racing slicks on. No pit for me.

Soldato
When I put hard slicks on it bumps my 585 ish PP back up to over 1200 :)

Had a bit of milking this cash cow this AM so I could get back the mil I spent on the Tomahawk, and get the 2.5 mil Pennzoil R34 Skyline.
Dropped that down to 700PP with some ballast and power reduction and now have another car to use round the LeMans 8 lapper :p

Soldato
This news makes me sad, I thought I was done with the Tokyo race!

What was your quickest times before the patch? I think 16:10 was my quickest race, with a fastest first lap of 1:40 an my quickest lap at the end being a 1:09
That's a decent lap time. I just leave it in 7th gear and my fastest is 1:18

Soldato
Anyone managed to win The Human Comedy 8 - Gr.3 Lake Maggiore yet?

The closest i've got so far is 2nd around 8 seconds off first place in the Vantage V12 with a fastest lap of 1:56.9, but a large chunk of laps around 1:57.4-1:57.7.

I would have won but i got held up with the 1 stop cars near the end, but 1st place got to them on the straights.. I'll give it a go with TCS off next.

Soldato
After injuring my hand a couple weeks ago, first night back racing and decided to try the Nordschleife experience. A couple of hours and managed to get all gold though only squeeked the full lap by half a second.

Surprised people are still interested in the game. Once I’d completed the single player the game lost all its appeal.

Not a fan of racing online then? I’ve played most of the career but always knew the longevity of the game would come from online.

Soldato
That's a decent lap time. I just leave it in 7th gear and my fastest is 1:18

I haven't been on since the update but it was pretty much flick it straight to map 4 for fuel and besides lap 1, 4th for T1 and T2 and the final hairpin and 6th and flat out the rest of the lap (T2 onwards). I only touch 7th on the main straight and Laps 11/12 are when I go to map 1.

I need to do more online racing, I wasted loads of Sunday doing Tokyo only because I wanted to make sure I had coin in the back to get the legendary cars needed for the Trophy.

Soldato
I really don’t like the Atenza it’s such a boring car to drive. Bought the WRX Gr4 and it’s much more fun for race B. Was in first just now after first in quali but got wiped on the last lap. Hey ho 3rd is still pretty nice and I am always dicing at the front in this car. The guy who took me out got -5 secs so he/she finished 4th!

Soldato
If you haven't done the 1hour race on Spa, give it a go, it's now my favourite race, the track looks great through the night and with the rain. I used my Gr2 Mclaren detuned to around 500hp.

It was dry for the first 7.5 laps, then rain with a dry line appearing by daylight. I think the rain is probably random though like lemans.

Even with picking the wrong tyres i still beat the AI on hard by about 45 seconds.

Associate
Anyone managed to win The Human Comedy 8 - Gr.3 Lake Maggiore yet?

The closest i've got so far is 2nd around 8 seconds off first place in the Vantage V12 with a fastest lap of 1:56.9, but a large chunk of laps around 1:57.4-1:57.7.

I would have won but i got held up with the 1 stop cars near the end, but 1st place got to them on the straights.. I'll give it a go with TCS off next.
I done this last night. Used the Hyundi Genesis GR.3 car. Fuel map 1 all race and a 2 stopper using mediums throughout (Stop 20 mins in the 40 mins in to get even usage on the tyres). I won by 8 seconds.

If you haven't done the 1hour race on Spa, give it a go, it's now my favourite race, the track looks great through the night and with the rain. I used my Gr2 Mclaren detuned to around 500hp.

It was dry for the first 7.5 laps, then rain with a dry line appearing by daylight. I think the rain is probably random though like lemans.

Even with picking the wrong tyres i still beat the AI on hard by about 45 seconds.
I done this on Wednesday night in my very de-tuned 787b. I think I won by just over half a lap despite having 2 horror laps driving on a very wet track whilst on slicks.

Soldato
i have been using the Gr1 Tomahawk on the spa race, really like that race and much prefer it over doing the tokyo express race. just doing it to collect cars at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom