Gran Turismo 7

Soldato
Free unlimited 4 star tickets & engine tickets.

You dont need to close the game, just do one at a time. collect 4 star ticket, redeem, collect engine ticket, redeem, collect 4 star ticket, redeem etc..

The honda extra menu add another Gr.B NSX to your garage each time. They will probably sell for 0 credits when we can sell though, being a prize car.

Last edited:
Soldato
Soldato
Anyone having trouble with the sardegna 800.. I’ve just used a detuned 787b, and lapped the competitors like -edit 1-2 times. You get 10+ laps of fuel too, so only have to pit once.

I used hard racing tyres (both), output adjustment to 80 under ecu, ballast to 200. Puts the car at 799.80.

Edit. So the whole race can be done without pitting if you put your fuel map to 6. Had a lap left in the tank.

Took me 26 and a half ish minutes for 727,000 (clean race bonus)

Last edited:
Associate
Sent you a friend request last night too Tee Hee :)

I've got all gold for all licenses and doing the same for the missions too (still working through those). Often if I get a sloppy gold time I do it again to get a cleaner/faster time. Just can't help myself :p

I'm really enjoying the newly added Watkins Glen circuit. I was doing the Daily Race time trial last night and got my time very close to spaceman. I seem to always make a mess of the final two corners because of the low sun though :o

Back
Top Bottom