Gran Turismo "Sport"

Soldato
That gameplay video is disappointing, the car doesn't seem to rock back and forth at all as the driver was on or off the power and changing gear. They also still have the bloody rolling start too, so later in the career or on tracks with a long start / finish straight the leading car can be a good 20 seconds in front of you! I'll be watching more gameplay come release to see if the driving model has changed at all since GT6...

Soldato
I really hope they're not changing how simulation mode has worked since GT1, it would be a real shame for it to become just another racer and not stick to what it does so well. I loved starting with a PT Cruiser and building my way up from there.

Soldato
I also hope there are camera options to allow a little bit of if swing as you turn your car - the camera in that gameplay video is rigidly stuck directly behind the car where as other racing games allows the camera to shift ever so slightly as you turn allowing you to see the side of the car a bit.

Not sure that has any gameplay benefit but I massively prefer a slight looseness to the camera!

V F

V F

Soldato
That's no good.

The tyre sound is required when driving, the sound should be able to give you another indication of losing grip as well as the feel of the the steering.

It is screeching in a straight line and as soon as you turn the wheel. If that is an indicator for the game you're not supposed to drive fast.

Soldato
That's no good.

The tyre sound is required when driving, the sound should be able to give you another indication of losing grip as well as the feel of the the steering.

Of course the tire sound is needed, i am not saying its not but the screeching is a little over the top and it would be nice to have the option to decrease the volume level.

Even in cockpit view is sound's to loud and screechy.

Soldato

From the PS Blog (https://blog.eu.playstation.com/201...turismo-sport-playstation-4-console-revealed/):

We will also have a standalone Limited Edition DUALSHOCK 4, as well as a version that’s bundled with a standard copy of the game*.

That’s not all though – we have more bundles available to suit every player which all come with a standard copy of Gran Turismo Sport on Blu-ray disc*:

• Jet Black PS4 1 TB edition
  • Jet Black PS4 500GB edition
  • Jet Black PS4 1TB + extra Jet Black DUALSHOCK 4 edition
  • Jet Black PS4 Pro edition
*Check local retailers for further details regarding price and stock availability

Caporegime
It's been going down hill since GT4 imo, I think they've been trying too hard to be a simulator ever since and I just don't feel any kind of satisfaction playing it.

Back
Top Bottom