Gran Turismo "Sport"

Soldato
How the hell did you do the wrc time trial, I could not get close to 26s time.

Accelerate toward the corner, come off the gas, turn in to the corner until the back end starts to slide, when you are sliding, straighten the wheel and accelerate out. Don't keep the opposite lock on while accelerating, you will cause the car to snap the other way when you come out the corner.

The key is to accelerate when your wheels are straight. Only use opposite lock to stop the car from spinning round too far. Tiny little flicks to keep it sliding.

Edit: thought you meant the Rally. Anyway. Theres my tips for the Rally trials.

I've managed to Gold all events :)

Associate
Accelerate toward the corner, come off the gas, turn in to the corner until the back end starts to slide, when you are sliding, straighten the wheel and accelerate out. Don't keep the opposite lock on while accelerating, you will cause the car to snap the other way when you come out the corner.

The key is to accelerate when your wheels are straight. Only use opposite lock to stop the car from spinning round too far. Tiny little flicks to keep it sliding.

Edit: thought you meant the Rally. Anyway. Theres my tips for the Rally trials.

I've managed to Gold all events :)
Yeah seems easy enough but jeez i am bad at it. I tried professional races without any assist, I looked like toddler spinning around. Not something that would see in Need for Speed series :)
I need more practice.

Associate
Still was able to get on for the last hour.....not ideal timing.

Completed first line of driving tests @ gold and also did some awesome arcade races with the lexus touring car. That AI is really good at high difficulty!

Won the mclaren vision GT too which was nice :)

Lucky you, i ended up with the road version of the rally car you get at the start, RCZ GT line '15..............whoopie-doo.

Was rushing through the licenses, didnt care if it was G,S or B, hope that didnt affect what car i had as a present :(

Soldato
Downloaded attempted to play errors with unable to connect to server. No offline mode no explanation of error nothing. Just another GT game I'll be skipping I think

Associate
Downloaded attempted to play errors with unable to connect to server. No offline mode no explanation of error nothing. Just another GT game I'll be skipping I think

The beta ended last night at 9pm. Shame you won't be buying it as graphically and playability ....it's the best gt yet.

Soldato
The beta ended last night at 9pm. Shame you won't be buying it as graphically and playability ....it's the best gt yet.

Tried it throughout the week too Thursday it would login but failed to connect to races. Friday struggled to login at all. I understand the servers are going to be busy especially around 7pm but it just leaves a bad taste

Caporegime
Tried it throughout the week too Thursday it would login but failed to connect to races. Friday struggled to login at all. I understand the servers are going to be busy especially around 7pm but it just leaves a bad taste

the guy who makes GT and is in charge of it is a perfectionist. if you really think he would produce a game full of errors you know nothing about GT. he has refused to in the past even make GT properly until technology caught up with his expectations that is why concepts and half versions were released instead until it had caught up with what he wanted to do.

Soldato
OP
I think you must have had some sort of problem stuie, as only once during the very busy times did I ever have a problem with connecting, and when they did the rollback I lost some of my progress.

V F

V F

Soldato
Lewis Hamilton to Appear as the Maestro of Gran Turismo Sport

It has been announced that the 3 time F1 World Champion Lewis Hamilton will be appearing in ‘Gran Turismo Sport’ as the mentor and Maestro who will lead and guide the players. The movie “Lewis Hamilton and Gran Turismo Sport - Introduction” has also been released for your viewing.

Lewis Hamilton will reveal his driving philosophy, techniques, and his way of life through driving images and interviews for the players of Gran Turismo Sport. His driving footage, theories and episodes will provide valuable advice to many players who strive to be just as fast and strong as the Maestro himself.

Comment from Lewis Hamilton
“I have been playing Gran Turismo since I was a child, so to actually be part of the gameplay design has been an incredible experience.”

Comment from Gran Turismo Series Producer Kazunori Yamauchi
"From watching Lewis drive on TV all these years, I had an idea of how he might drive, but the experience of watching him drive in person was well beyond my wildest expectations. And I'm really glad to be able to share his driving philosophy with all Gran Turismo players.”

http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/news/00_5007038.html

Saw that last night.

Associate
Saw that last night.

Incredible, I haven't played a racing game since I was about 13. And younger I used to love the GT series on the PS2! I just got into console gaming and preordered this from Game. Really keen to moving up to buying a steering wheel. Anyone have a link to a good brand/model to go for. Could possibly buy it second hand off elsewhere.

Soldato
It's a
I think you must have had some sort of problem stuie, as only once during the very busy times did I ever have a problem with connecting, and when they did the rollback I lost some of my progress.

I'm happy to accept it may have been my end although the PS4 is on a cabled network ran off a 200mb/s virgin link and everything else was working fine. Who knows I'm just giving my 2p

Associate
I am pretty good with a gamepad but a steering wheel obviously adds realism , think I might have to get one. Here is a question - who would win in a face off between the worlds best gt player with a wheel vs the worlds best gt player with a pad ? Would it be a dead heat ?!

Back
Top Bottom