Gran Turismo "Sport"

Associate
Took me the most retries out of all of them I think! Even the full Nurburgring lap only took about 4 goes to gold! I hate Brands Hatch.

Ive not attempted Nurburgring yet - not looking forward to it!

Bathurst was another tricky one, however I could see where I could go quicker, at Brands I felt like I was giving it 100% and still miles off the required gold time

Caporegime
The ring isn't that bad honest! I'm only a beginner if I can do it sat on the floor using a worn out PS4 controller then anybody can do it. :p

If you can gold all the sectors then doing the full lap is just about keeping it clean more than anything, the time is quite lenient! I struggled on Bathurst as well, find it hard to race against my ghost because it isn't transparent enough and just gets in the way but then when I turn it off I find it harder to see where I can make the time up. That technical section at the top of the hill with all the tight downhill corners was a nightmare in that horrible McLaren.

Associate
I've just done the Ring on the circuit experience - played it on other games so it's not entirely new, but it's a very tricky track to string together a fast time with the M6... the one lapper at the end I did on my 3rd attempt. I will say I had to put the TC up to level 3 to get through the whole thing. It's a twitchy animal on this bumpy track otherwise.

Soldato
The ring isn't that bad honest! I'm only a beginner if I can do it sat on the floor using a worn out PS4 controller then anybody can do it. :p

If you can gold all the sectors then doing the full lap is just about keeping it clean more than anything, the time is quite lenient! I struggled on Bathurst as well, find it hard to race against my ghost because it isn't transparent enough and just gets in the way but then when I turn it off I find it harder to see where I can make the time up. That technical section at the top of the hill with all the tight downhill corners was a nightmare in that horrible McLaren.

Bathurst is a funny one, took me a bunch of goes then smashed it by a couple of seconds despite knowing there were several places where I could have gone quicker.

Caporegime
Anybody done the 30 lap endurance race at Maggiore? I was going to have a go at it this afternoon but don't really want to spend an hour of my life for nothing if there is a specific strategy you need to employ.

Associate
Anybody done the 30 lap endurance race at Maggiore? I was going to have a go at it this afternoon but don't really want to spend an hour of my life for nothing if there is a specific strategy you need to employ.
I've just won gold on it, I went with fuel mix 2 and 3 to do 8 lap stints (3 stops in total), changing to medium tyres then a fresh set of mediums every time I pitted.

Really fun race, ended up winning by 30 seconds

Soldato
Definitely, especially with the free DLC rumoured to be coming out sometime.

What playable in arcade mode , as £25 and if they increase the car and track count - I might be tempted as that makes the game more appealing considering I'll only do a few online races - well depends how I get on, has to be worth £25 now.

Soldato
The arcade mode, license, track experience, and challenges do take a good while to do if you try at least get decent times/results. And you always set custom races up.

Soldato
The arcade mode, license, track experience, and challenges do take a good while to do if you try at least get decent times/results. And you always set custom races up.

I purchased the game around 8:30 last night, saw it was a 50GB download so left it downloading and I'll give it a go tonight. I got the deluxe edition for £35 as it game with a load of extra cars, give it a go. If I can set up offline races then I might get a lot of mileage out of it.. No pun intended.

Back
Top Bottom