Gran Turismo "Sport"

Soldato
It is very good. Looks great and driving is fun but don't expect flashy motion blur and incredible sense of speed. It's a lot more grounded but feels very polished.

It's light on content but there will be free future updates with new things. Plus, online is the real meat of the game. You can't really go wrong for 18 quid.

Soldato
My copy just arrived.
Haven't bought a racing game in ages and for £18 I thought it'd be hard to pass up.
Would be good fun playing with housemates as well since we're all crap and don't want anything too serious.

Soldato
It is very good. Looks great and driving is fun but don't expect flashy motion blur and incredible sense of speed. It's a lot more grounded but feels very polished.

It's light on content but there will be free future updates with new things. Plus, online is the real meat of the game. You can't really go wrong for 18 quid.
You can feel sense of speed when you get cocky and over shoot a corner :D

Soldato
Server Maintenance Notice (22/12/2017)

At the following time, we will perform maintenance on the 'Gran Turismo Sport' servers.
A new game update will also be available after the maintenance.

Please note that during this time the online services, including [Sport Mode], will not be available.

[Day & Time]
22 December, 2017, 04:00 – 06:00 UTC
22 December, 2017, 04:00 – 06:00 GMT

* The above time is subject to change.

Could it be?

Associate
Just picked this up, what the best traction control/stability settings to use for a controller. All off is just unplayable.
I have ABS on, and usually start traction control at 2, then either add or minus one in game depending on the track and car

1.10 Installed this morning. GT League is live :D

First thing I did was buy a Nissan Skyline R34.. both of them :D

Just downloaded this, unfortunately a morning at work, then a 6 hour drive to the parents house for xmas will be getting in the way of me playing!

Soldato
I have ABS on, and usually start traction control at 2, then either add or minus one in game depending on the track and car

Just downloaded this, unfortunately a morning at work, then a 6 hour drive to the parents house for xmas will be getting in the way of me playing!

But you at least packed the PS4 away and taking it with you right?

Back
Top Bottom