1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grand Theft Auto The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by antijoke, 8 Oct 2021.

1. TALON1973

Mobster

I was looking forward to these….especially VC….. but that rain effect is truely aweful. Until that’s fixed, and the price drops, I’m holding off.

2. Digital X

Sgarrista

Patch Notes:

3. Dyson

Soldato

Real shame the Switch port was so poor, was looking forward to playing through these. At least they've saved me buying them all for about the fifth time :p

4. delta0

Sgarrista

Hopefully we get some fixes after that apology from Rockstar. Really needs bug fixes, better graphics and performance. It’s lagging behind other games on the switch literally

5. Dyson

Soldato

It's a shock it runs so badly, when you think what games the switch has proven more than capable of running.

6. kinger8938

Capodecina

The statement they put out saying "unexpected technical issues" is complete BS.

you barely have to start GTA 3 to see the cracks appear.

Lack of testing or just pure arrogance, knowing that the rockstar name alone will sell the game (prior to launch).

I was fortunate enough (I think) to be kindly gifted a code.

I'll admit I played vice city and had an ok time, sure it should be better but it's playable. Definitely not worth the price they are asking though

7. BowdonUK

Soldato

Rockstar have put the least amount of effort in to these.

From what I understand these are mobile ports, not the original console versions?

I hope Rockstar is working on GTA 6, otherwise what else are they doing at the moment?

8. fez

Capodecina

Diving into their piles of money ala Scrooge McDuck. Laughing at all the idiots that put up with their crap. The usual.

If companies didn't get away with this crap pretty much every single time, they might not do it.

9. TALON1973

Mobster

It’s not rockstar themselves that made these. It’s the same company that did the mobile ports.