• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Graphics card help, 1060 vs 570 vs 580

Associate
I seem to be looking at the same options. The Sapphire linked above is £225. The Gigabyte and PowerColor below, are £200.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/giga...ddr5-pci-express-graphics-card-gx-192-gi.html
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/powe...ddr5-pci-express-graphics-card-gx-18l-pc.html

Are these better buys (perhaps new prices since the Sapphire recommendation), or are they inferior cards?

Oh, and the Sapphire Nitro for £219 (which I've read is a good card):
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/sapp...ddr5-pci-express-graphics-card-gx-37m-sp.html

Thanks

Last edited:
Associate
Thanks Th0nt.

After some searching I've ordered the Sapphire Nitro+, as it seems to get nothing but good reviews.

I now need to sell the games - any idea which 2 are easiest to sell, and where?
Resident Evil 2, The Division 2 & Devil MayCry 5

Soldato
OP
Thanks Th0nt.

After some searching I've ordered the Sapphire Nitro+, as it seems to get nothing but good reviews.

I now need to sell the games - any idea which 2 are easiest to sell, and where?
Resident Evil 2, The Division 2 & Devil MayCry 5
I#m not sure but I would suggest Gigabyte due to the warrant and support.

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats

:? eh he's already ordered it.

Regarding the games - one gets tied to your account (The Division 2), the other two are steam keys so probably straight forward to sell them on. Or you can setup the AMD account and hand that over as you can change details after.

Associate
Thanks. What did you get?

Regarding the games - one gets tied to your account (The Division 2), the other two are steam keys so probably straight forward to sell them on. Or you can setup the AMD account and hand that over as you can change details after.
Thanks.

Associate
Hi guys im looking for a some help on a new graphics card but im not sure which to get.

Ive not played real PC games in about 2 years and im looking to move back and play some half decent RPG like I hear Monster hunter is a good one. so i dont know what I need.

Ive been look for a a 6gb 1060,

but what would be the benefit of getting a 6gb 1060 over a 3gb also what is the difference between a dual fan and a single fan model if both come with the same 3 year warranty.

then we have the AMD models which ive not really looked into

If I can I want to go with the cheapest option that will allow me to everything within reason.

Just get an rx 480 8gb used off the ebay or mm., should be able to get one for around £100 and the difference between the rx 580 and rx 480 is no more than 5%.

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

What about a second hand 1070? Performs better than all the mentioned

Back
Top Bottom