Great Samsung Deals - 206BW, 226BW, 2232BW & 245B !!

OcUK Staff
HI there

We've slashed our Samsung pricing on their most popular panels this week to some crazy low pricing:-

Samsung SM-206BW 20" Widescreen LCD Monitor - Glossy Black
MO-051-SA_400.jpg

Imagine having elbow room on screen. That’s exactly what you get with the Samsung BW series of widescreen LCD monitors. Certified to meet Microsoft Vista’s Premium standards, the wide 16:10 aspect ratios of these professional-level monitors make multitasking easy. There’s room for more applications. Room for multiple images. Room for all your tool palletes. An ultra-fast 2 ms (G to G) response time is perfect for motion editing. And exclusive Magic technologies give you complete control over outstanding color. All the color. All the room. With the Samsung BW series, it’s not hard to imagine.

- Viewable Area: 20” Widescreen (1680x1050 Resolution)
- Interface: Analog / Digital
- Response Time: 2ms
- 16.7M Colours
- Contrast Ratio: 3000:1
- Viewing Angle (H/V): 160°/ 160°
- Brightness: 300cd/m2
- 3 Years On-Site Warranty with Samsung

Price: £146.99+VAT (£172.71 inc VAT)

Samsung SM-226BW 22" Widescreen LCD Monitor - Glossy Black
MO-050-SA_400.jpg

Imagine having elbow room on screen. That’s exactly what you get with the Samsung BW series of widescreen LCD monitors. Wide 16:10 aspect ratios let you multitask, with room for more than one application at a time. The extra room also makes working with graphics programs and multiple tool palletes easier. An ultra-fast 2 ms (G to G) response time is perfect for motion graphics editing. And exclusive MagicBright 3,™ MagicColor™ and MagicTune™ technologies give you complete control over outstanding color. All the color. All the room. With the Samsung BW series, it’s not hard to imagine.

- Viewable Area: 22” Widescreen (1680x1050 Resolution)
- 16.7M Colours

Price: £187.99+VAT (£220.89 inc VAT)

Samsung SM-2232BW Pebble 22" Widescreen LCD Monitor - Glossy Black
MO-062-SA_400.jpg

Take the time to appreciate the style and precision of these inspirational monitors from Samsung. Their award winning design will redefine how you view entertainment, bringing a fine balance of fashion, fun, and function to your enjoyment. Their wide screens, perfectly framed in a timeless glossy black bezel will add fresh new depth to movies, games, and all multi-media experiences. With Samsung 2032BW(GW)/2232BW(GW)/932MW(MG)/2032MW(MG), it's not hard to imagine. Welcome to a world of width in which pictures are displayed with rich clarity and deeper resonance. Express your own unique sense of identity and beauty with the beautifully unique style and form of the 932MW/2032MW/2032BW/2232BW monitors from Samsung. Recognized at the 2007 iF Design Awards for their outstanding contemporary design, these monitors combine soft contours, clean cut lines, and a smooth surface into a premium, yet minimalist finish which gives you more space to express yourself. Enjoy creating the ultimate atmosphere for optimizing your engagement with your entertainment. The wide screen enables you to enjoy movies and games in the format that they were intended to be enjoyed. Multi-media comes to life in a burst of accentuated reality ,allowing you to see more, feel more, and enjoy more. Design innovation is born of inspiration. Allow the inspiration of our design to inspire you to reach new heights. Gentle, organic lines and curves eliminate sharp edges, bringing harmony and balance to any environment. Enjoy a sense of comfort and elegance with the smooth, bolt-less surface. Samsung is proud to introduce a revolutionary hinge mechanism that adds freedom, flexibility, and expansive expression. The iF Award winning world’s first elastomer ball hinge system rotates with a graceful, fluid motion, and offers soft, smooth monitor angle adjustment so that you can enjoy elegance and style in every detail. The most powerful images are ones that move you and inspire you to new depths of emotion. Enjoy the clearest, most vivid images that you have ever seen. Enjoy realistic motion images displayed at the highest speed, with vibrant intensity, on the clearest of screens with the Syncmaster 932MW(GW)/2032MW(GW)/2032BW(MG)/2232BW(MG) monitors from Samsung. By intuitively adjusting the backlight brightness a contrast ratio of 3000:1 is achieved. This innovative technology dynamically optimizes images, delivering deeper, richer, more vivid colors. Bright and dark images are dramatically enhanced to make your enjoyment more complete. The super fast response time (2ms) guarantees seamless viewing of motion pictures. No ghosting, no blurring, just perfect, fluid clarity. It is ideal for games, movies, multimedia or streamed media via the internet, so you can be sure that you will enjoy the highest quality images at all times. Enjoy crisp, clear images and richer, brighter colors. Even in the brightest light conditions the screen remains crystal clear due to the MagicClear coating on the Glare Panel. This ensures that external light sources do not affect the purity of the picture or the quality of your viewing. Enjoy perfect quality video images displayed at the highest resolution when using the DVI (Digital Visual Interface). Enjoy pure digital contents and a sense of security with HDCP (High Definition Content Protection); enjoy more security, more quality, and more entertainment.

- Viewable Area: 22” Widescreen (1680x1050 Resolution)
- 16.7M Colours
- Viewing Angle (H/V): 170°/ 170°

Price: £194.99+VAT (£229.11 inc VAT)

Samsung SM-245B 24" Widescreen LCD Monitor - Black
MO-054-SA_400.jpg

Imagine having elbow room on screen. That’s exactly what you get with the Samsung 245B series of widescreen LCD monitors. Wide 16:10 aspect ratios let you multitask, with room for more than one application at a time. The extra room also makes working with graphics programs and multiple tool palletes easier. An ultra-fast 5 ms (G to G) response time is perfect for motion graphics editing. And exclusive MagicBright 3,™ MagicColor™ and MagicTune™ technologies give you complete control over outstanding color. All the color. All the room. With the Samsung 245B, it’s not hard to imagine.

- Viewable Area: 24” Widescreen (1920x1200 Resolution)
- Response Time: 5ms
- 16.7M Colours
- Brightness: 400cd/m2
- Height Adjustable stand with tilt & swivel

Price: £264.99+VAT (£311.36 inc VAT)

BUY NOW!!

C64

C64

Soldato
I have decided to put my money where my mouth is and have just purchased a 226bw at that price from ocuk.Spin the wheel see if they are the new stock of samsung panels or cmo will let you know which it is in monitors threads tomorrow.I do fear the worst and thank god for distance selling regulations if it's S or A i'll keep though.

Last edited:
Soldato
I have decided to put my money where my mouth is and have just purchased a 226bw at that price from ocuk.Spin the wheel see if they are the new stock of samsung panels or cmo will let you know which it is in monitors threads tomorrow.I do fear the worst and thank god for distance selling regulations if it's S or A i'll keep though.

i didnt expect such a move from you. You knew all of the panels now are CMO. i wish you the best though

C64

C64

Soldato
No according to samsung the new stock is S,doesn't bother me it's going back if this is proven to be untrue and a blatant lie from samsung.Email them and they will tell you the new stock is all S.I will email them and tell them to send me an S with proof that mine is a CMO if it isn't as samsung have directly told me it will be.I didn't expect such a move from me being a crt fan but this whole panel lottery has intrigued me to the point where i want to see for myself before further comment.And £230 is not a lot of money worst comes to worst i'll give it to my sister.

Last edited:
Associate
No according to samsung the new stock is S,doesn't bother me it's going back if this is proven to be untrue and a blatant lie from samsung.Email them and they will tell you the new stock is all S.I will email them and tell them to send me an S with proof that mine is a CMO if it isn't as samsung have directly told me it will be.I didn't expect such a move from me being a crt fan but this whole panel lottery has intrigued me to the point where i want to see for myself before further comment.And £230 is not a lot of money worst comes to worst i'll give it to my sister.

i'll be interested to hear your opinion on this when you've got it... i fancy getting one myself.

if i get one you can have my crt! ;)

Soldato

strangely my july 07 226BW is a CMO. that means samsung is either lying us or i dont know what.Oh by the way my 226bw is already at my sisters LOOO<L

Permabanned
I got my 24" dell and the ghosting was unbearable..

Just odered a 226bw, hope its a S panel.. not impressed if not..

C64, where does it say that these are all S from now on?

C64

C64

Soldato
Ask them yourself they will tell you this,it is also widely reported on various sites that the new stock is all made by samsung and i do believe this is indeed the case,the only factor is how old is the stock any given retailer actually has.If mine is say aug07 and is cmo we have them by the short and curlys.I will email them constantly until they send me an S.I will give my impartial impressions on the screen before i check which panel it is too.But if i boot it up and see massive blue tint i'll already know it's a C right.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Well I'll find out tomorrow :)

I would imagine this stock is quite new as OcUK should shift a lot, maybe Gibbo can chime in..?

fingers crossed.

OcUK Staff
OP
Well I'll find out tomorrow :)

I would imagine this stock is quite new as OcUK should shift a lot, maybe Gibbo can chime in..?

fingers crossed.

Hi there

We shift a lot but we buy from four different distribution channels and the age of their stock is unknown.

Associate
Yep, it'll be interesting to know what panel you get. Personally, I don't want to take the risk and am saving extra for the 2407HC which will be down to £350 at Christmas.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom