Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [10th - 13th Sept 2021]

Soldato
Ugh, we've already gone back to the dark ages where Premier League football matches aren't televised in the UK :rolleyes:

I got every single match, live, with my sport package in HK ten years ago. Still when you live here you can't legally watch it Bloody daft.

Caporegime
It's ridiculous that Ronaldo is back at Utd and you can watch his debut in probably every country in the world...except here. How monumentally stupid is that.

Soldato
One player signs for a club and we should bend the rules to get it televised? Dont get me wrong i think that its outdated and needs looking at but not because a player has signed for a club.

Looks like the PL clubs are going to give Fifa the middle finger and agree to play the Brazlians etc. Good to see.

Soldato
Because not many times do you get to see the greatest ever player return to the greatest ever English team in the greatest league in the world. I understand your saltyness in the situation as you will be worrying if you can field a team without your Brazilian players.

Youre obsessed with Liverpool arent you...have a day off and worry about how youre going to replace Fred with Matic then laugh at other squads depth.

Associate
Doesn't matter, everyone will be watching it anyway.

Indeed, I'm very curious to see how he does. What are his odds on winning the golden boot this year. United should be favourites for the title this year with the money they are spending and the depth in the squad now.

Soldato
Indeed, I'm very curious to see how he does. What are his odds on winning the golden boot this year. United should be favourites for the title this year with the money they are spending and the depth in the squad now.

really? Man city still have a way stronger squad

Associate

Yeah I don't expect they will have anything like as successful a season this year. I think they got away with it last year with the forwards they had. Liverpool, Chelsea and United are stronger this year and I don't think Grealish was a player they needed. I certainly don't see them getting to the final of the CL this year either.

Soldato

No chance, City are far superior. Liverpool have a better more balanced starting 11 and Chelsea are stacked as well with no real weaknesses.

United still don't have a hold midfielder or any sort of plan for offensive football.

Reflected in both the long term points line and live odds. City and Chelsea >>> Liverpool > Utd

Caporegime

Man City have a stronger manager and coaching staff but our forward line up must be the strongest there is in the league.

Ronaldo, Cavani, Greenwood, Rashford, Sancho, Martial. City do not match that.

Our back 4 is also one of the strongest in the league. The CB partnership is one of the best in the league and Luke Shaw is the current best left back in the league and AWB is easily the best 1 on 1 RB whilst improving his forward game constantly. People do not realise he got more assists and goals than both Reese James and Kyle Walker last season.

Our only weakness compared to the other teams is that we do not have a Kante/Fabhino type player but I have a sneaky suspicion we will get someone in January. It is the last piece of the puzzle really.

The rest is down to the manager to deliver.

Back
Top Bottom