Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [10th - 13th Sept 2021]

Associate
Seriously would love to see Burnley relegated and never come back, seriously dirty players no attempt to actually play football. Manager is worse as he never sees any issue with it!

Glad we've got 3 back and hopefully hold on now!

Caporegime
Could it be, and I never thought I'd say this, but could it be Everton are actually doing well under Rafa and, dare I say it, he's beginning to turn some of the supporters who wanted nothing to do with him?

Don
The only reason Benitez to Everton was a 'bad' move was the Liverpool link. Had Benitez not been an ex Liverpool manager then he'd have been the perfect manager for where Everton are at and what they need.

Associate
wonder how many evertonians still disagree with appointing a former liverpool manager :p

It's like no one can remember how they started the season last year. Supposedly in with a shot of the title, then top 4, then top 6, then 10th. Just like last season a decent run of easier games. Keep this up and Rafa can take over from Carlo when he gets the sack at Madrid.

Don't have an issue with Burnleys tactics or those types of tackles. For once I agree with Souness and it's the reason our league has been sold all around the world. Because a Burnley can stick it to a top 4 club.

Soldato
It's like no one can remember how they started the season last year. Supposedly in with a shot of the title, then top 4, then top 6, then 10th. Just like last season a decent run of easier games. Keep this up and Rafa can take over from Carlo when he gets the sack at Madrid.

Don't have an issue with Burnleys tactics or those types of tackles. For once I agree with Souness and it's the reason our league has been sold all around the world. Because a Burnley can stick it to a top 4 club.

No, it’s because a bottom 3 side can occasionally beat a top 6 side. Burnley fly into tackles with zero regard to who they are tackling and spend all day taking goal kicks. They cheat…why would someone not have an issue with it?

Associate
They cheat…why would someone not have an issue with it?

Name a club that doesn't cheat in one form or another. You put your arm up to claim a throw in when you know the ball came of you last, it's cheating. The whole game of football is built on cheating and fake injury. Gamesmanship rather than sportmanship. To eradicate cheating from football would leave games with 3v3 by the end. All teams have a level of **** housery going on.

Soldato
Name a club that doesn't cheat in one form or another. You put your arm up to claim a throw in when you know the ball came of you last, it's cheating. The whole game of football is built on cheating and fake injury. Gamesmanship rather than sportmanship. To eradicate cheating from football would leave games with 3v3 by the end. All teams have a level of **** housery going on.

Agree but claiming a throw in / corner is nothing compared to trying snap someones leg in half in the last minute of the game.

Back
Top Bottom