Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [13th - 19th May 2022]

Soldato
Not a chance, I've witnessed it 1st hand where the most mild mannered person you could wish to meet turns into a frothing at the mouth Neanderthal when he stands on the terraces, sadly I don't think we'll ever be rid of it

I used to have a season ticket at Oldham when i was a kid and it was absolutely vile. Not a lot has changed tbh.

Soldato
I used to have a season ticket at Oldham when i was a kid and it was absolutely vile. Not a lot has changed tbh.
In all my time at SJP(gallowgate/east stand corner) I have never heard anyone use racist language, I can’t speak for the rest of the stadium but where I am is the most vocal part of the stadium, yes we are always going to have those Knuckle dragger types but but I honestly thought most of those idiots kept quite now

Soldato
In all my time at SJP(gallowgate/east stand corner) I have never heard anyone use racist language, I can’t speak for the rest of the stadium but where I am is the most vocal part of the stadium, yes we are always going to have those Knuckle dragger types but but I honestly thought most of those idiots kept quite now

Heard it a lot at Port Vale. Southampton fans weren’t great either. Dodged a few bricks in my time when they come to town. Never heard it at Anfield though to be honest.

Unfortunately it’ll never stop. Football fans on the whole are hypocrites and don’t actually care.

Soldato
There's a voice that keeps on calling me.
Stoke, Wolves, Leeds and luton have been the worst for me. Ive never had or heard anything at Anfield. But there was an utter **** at wembley who was an embarrasment to Liverpool fans, he had had far too many and with all the delays getting in, the muppet started abusing a couple of black stewards, he was a proper knuckle dragger.

I know im in the minority, but ive never understood why people want to spend all day drinking before a game, after the game i get it, but before?

Soldato
I know im in the minority, but ive never understood why people want to spend all day drinking before a game, after the game i get it, but before?

Same here, before a toon game my routine is to meet up with my sister and a couple of friends that travel down from Scotland go for a meal, then go to the game. Not a drop of alcohol is touched normally by anyone.

Soldato
Still maintain we won’t finish 4th - team is too young overall to deal with the pressure properly. Didn’t keep cool the last game and full of nerves here. Can’t come back from behind either so if they score first it’s game over.

Back
Top Bottom