Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [13th - 19th May 2022]

Caporegime
There’s only one or two of them. Its an infestation of Liverpool fans on here.
I wouldn't say many of us are smug tbh.

Yes, if we pip City it'll be the greatest comeback in Premier League history and we'll probably go down as the greatest Premier League side of all time, potentially the greatest club side in the world if we win the CL as well, but I wouldn't say it was smug to say that.

Caporegime

Yes, if we pip City it'll be the greatest comeback in Premier League history and we'll probably go down as the greatest Premier League side of all time, potentially the greatest club side in the world if we win the CL as well, but I wouldn't say it was smug to say that.
I’m bias but we’ll talk about the greatest premier league side when you become invincibles

Soldato

If this is tongue in cheek, it's very well done :cry:

Soldato

We are a single point behind right now behind the "invincibles" side.

"invincibles"

79 points out of 81 in 19/20 season before we lost, won it by a record amount, leading by a record amount. Won the champions league in that time, in three finals and a Europa final...

Associate
Anyone else see what that Forest fan, well idiot did to Billy Sharp when all the fans ran on the pitch?

Running full speed and nutted him, like a god damn Bull running type thing. Couldn't believe what I saw.

Surely if they identify him, should find him, he will face serious jail time for it. Must have done some bad damage to Sharp.

Back
Top Bottom