Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [14th - 19th January 2022]

Soldato
just imagine if united never had De Gea, he is easily their player of the season so far.

Getting hammered by every other team atm, and still manage to luckily pick up points.

Man of Honour
Typical awful first half. Brentford would be at least 2-0 up if they could finish...

We desperately need a midfield signing or two in this window, I can think of several players who are attainable and would improve things. I don't even think it's just that, the players are just second to every ball... it's so very poor.

Caporegime
Typical awful first half. Brentford would be at least 2-0 up if they could finish...

We desperately need a midfield signing or two in this window, I can think of several players who are attainable and would improve things. I don't even think it's just that, the players are just second to every ball... it's so very poor.

Formation doesn't work either.

Soldato
I'd take Fernandes off and let vdB have a half. Bruno is so careless with the ball. Sure he plays the odd defence splitter but it's so infrequent and his positional discipline is poor.

Back
Top Bottom