Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [14th - 19th January 2022]

Caporegime
I really don't like Lukaku, so overrated it's painful, and a weird attitude to boot.

He must be one of the most expensive players of all time as well.

£17 Million to Chelsea.
£28 Million to Everton.
£75 Million to United.
£60 Million to Inter.
£97.5 Million to Chelsea.

That's near enough £300 million on him alone. I guess a lot of the premier league teams are not even worth that!

Soldato
Adrien Durham on the wind up claiming Arsenals under 23s played yesterday so why couldnt some play today :cry::cry:

It should never ever have taken this long to make a decision.

Man of Honour
I wonder if that means that the 2nd league of the Liverpool-Arsenal cup tie will also be postponed, thats only in 5 days time and if Arsenal cant field a team tomorrow then you'd think they probably also wouldnt be able to field a team 4 days later

Soldato

£17 Million to Chelsea.
£28 Million to Everton.
£75 Million to United.
£60 Million to Inter.

That's near enough £300 million on him alone. I guess a lot of the premier league teams are not even worth that!
£97.5 million that's daylight robbery.

You could get 4 Chris Woods for that and he'd probably score as many against the top 4 ;):cry:

Soldato
I wonder if that means that the 2nd league of the Liverpool-Arsenal cup tie will also be postponed, thats only in 5 days time and if Arsenal cant field a team tomorrow then you'd think they probably also wouldnt be able to field a team 4 days later

Is positive yesterday then isolation would be up 19th so it should be fine. Its only one player at the moment isnt it?

Caporegime
Lukaku is similar to Morata really. Most of the time I watch they they seem fairly useless but their overall record still seems pretty good and big clubs keep spending big money on both of them.

Soldato

id imagine they’ll manage as not playing that would most probably forfeit. There’s no more free dates until after the final.

Caporegime
Is positive yesterday then isolation would be up 19th so it should be fine. Its only one player at the moment isnt it?
We’ll be fine, we’ve tried it on as we didn’t fancy the Spurs match and got away with.

A weeks rest and injured players back will do us nicely hopefully.

If Ghana lose Tuesday, we might even have Partey back.

Man of Honour
Theres surely no way Rafa will still be Everton manager tomorrow if they lose to Norwich today. If Norwich win today thats going to make the Newcastle v Watford game even more interesting

Caporegime

£17 Million to Chelsea.
£28 Million to Everton.
£75 Million to United.
£60 Million to Inter.

Pretty sure he is the most expensive player of all time

Back
Top Bottom