Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [14th - 19th January 2022]

Soldato
So are arsenal's fan gonna do a u turn now after there whining about us? Can't see why they need to post pone anything all they lost is xhaka since our game vs them and probably a good thing too

Caporegime
So are arsenal's fan gonna do a u turn now after there whining about us? Can't see why they need to post pone anything all they lost is xhaka since our game vs them and probably a good thing too
No, we’ve lost Chambers, Cedric and Saka’s a major doubt

But we could get a side out, we’re just using the tiles to our advantage like I believe Liverpool did to get the first leg pushed back.

Both clubs are out of order.

Soldato
No, we’ve lost Chambers, Cedric and Saka’s a major doubt

But we could get a side out, we’re just using the tiles to our advantage like I believe Liverpool did to get the first leg pushed back.

Both clubs are out of order.
So there Injuries? Ours was covid massive difference

Soldato
Can u stop labelling all arsenal fans with the same brush of paint?

I for one never moaned about Liverpool and i also wanted us to play tomorrow. I am gutted.

Soldato
If Derby hadn't had all the problems they would be looking for a run to the playoffs.

If Derby avoid relegation it will be massive plus for Rooney's management career as he could have quite easily called it quits.

It'll be one of the greatest turnarounds ever if they stay up. A team hardly littered with quality, no money to spend, a 21 points deduction and somehow they're not even bottom after today. Just remarkable to be even in with a glimmer of hope, let alone a realistic chance of surviving.

Soldato
Benitez has got to be the next manager in line for the bullet if this end up as it is.

He has to go, but Moshiri is so stupid he'll stick with him. He's already got rid of our DoF and one of our popular players to back Benitez. He'll look like an idiot sacking him a few days later. We are an absolute joke club.

Man of Honour
Watford equalise against Newcastle in the 88th min. Newcastle are hopeless at holding leads.

Why they didn't get defenders in right away is a mystery, such poor planning, they have the money (supposedly).

Back
Top Bottom