Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [14th - 19th January 2022]

Don
10-15 mins before HT aside that was a pretty decent performance. Had Jota had his shooting boots on it could have been 4 or 5 but 3 points, 3 goals and looking comfortable at the back all game isn't to be sniffed at. Hopefully Ox's injury isn't serious because having a bit of pace in the front line is important while Sadio and Mo are away.

Associate
Excellent result from Leeds, I was worried for most of the game though especially after 2 injuries. I had this as nil points so 3 bonus ones.

Caporegime
It is about time they just went down. All that TV money and they haven't invested in the squad at all over the years.

In fact they have made the most profit out of all teams since PL inception bar Spurs/Arsenal/United/Liverpool.

Their pure purpose is to survive as a business model rather than try and better themselves. I understand clubs need to be ran correctly but there comes a point when it is just pointless for them to exist.

Soldato
They will have such a backlog to get through. I cant remember which manager said it but players unavailable for whatever reason when the game was supposed to be played shouldnt be allowed to play.

Soldato
They will have such a backlog to get through. I cant remember which manager said it but players unavailable for whatever reason when the game was supposed to be played shouldnt be allowed to play.
Yeah Chelsea will have played 23 games tomorrow. Could they extend season if this gets worse?

Back
Top Bottom