Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [1st - 3rd January 2022]

Soldato
Greenwood is the only one I'd give a pass mark to in this half, he's been involved in our brightest moments, few as they have been. Actually Phil Jones has done ok given the circumstances. The rest of them need the hairdryer. Including

To be fair Greenwood has been one of the better players, particularly that pass that released Sancho who selfishly shot rather than play in Ronaldo. That's not saying much though and the Greenwood criticism was one example of simple passes being misplaced.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I would love to know whats happening behind the scenes at United because we look as bad as ever. After the first 40 minutes of the first game under Rangnick we have looked awful again.

Caporegime
I would love to know whats happening behind the scenes at United because we look as bad as ever. After the first 40 minutes of the first game under Rangnick we have looked awful again.

We look even worse than under Ole. At least you got the odd exciting game this season with him. All of Ralf's games have been pretty diabolical. The system he wants to play clearly doesn't work but I think he will be stubborn.

Soldato
I honestly think that a big part of it is that you've not got the squad for fast, pressing football. Your two central midfielders aren't mobile, your two forwards aren't mobile, and Varane is your only centre back with any pace. I honestly think you'll be stuck playing counter attacking football until your squad has a huge overhaul, which is outrageous given the money already spent

Soldato
That attack there seemed to sum United up. Awful pass from Greenwood then AWB actually gets past someone only to knock the ball with his other leg before crossing it out.

Soldato
We don't look worse than under Ole at all, we couldn't defend for toffee at least we're not conceding multiple goals a game now. Let's not forget Watford stuck 4 past us. Don't get me wrong, it's still not looking great but it's better than Ole in my opinion.

Man of Honour
We don't look worse than under Ole at all, we couldn't defend for toffee at least we're not conceding multiple goals a game now. Let's not forget Watford stuck 4 past us. Don't get me wrong, it's still not looking great but it's better than Ole in my opinion.

Of course it's better than Ole (this season). Ole was a hopeless manager, this is his squad and look how bad it is.

Back
Top Bottom