Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [22nd/29th May 2022]

Soldato
To be fair ManCity were dragged kicking and screaming ^^

Some very juicy Liverpool/Stevie G memes kicking about .

What a way to blow a two nil lead.

Soldato
Haha I've just seen one of them, classic. Loved how Wilson changes Newcastle's attack.

It's like a new signing having him back. Good result winning away to a Burnley team that had to win. Hope they can continue this into next season.

Soldato
Haha I've just seen one of them, classic. Loved how Wilson changes Newcastle's attack.

It's like a new signing having him back. Good result winning away to a Burnley team that had to win. Hope they can continue this into next season.
Hopefully the new training facilities will help him stay fit.

He's superb very under rated. The way he runs the channels. Is fantastic.

You can even see the sight change in Brunno. He's now looking to play the ball forward quicker as he knows Wilson is making a run.

Associate
To be fair Liverpool has been robbed, if we had got that penalty at home to City and got the draw. The Pool would have won the league by 1 point. :eek:

To be fair you could do those sort of comments all day long. If Everton had got XYZ in the Liverpool game then City would have won the league earlier. Or Everton fan claiming the draw and time wasting cost Liverpool the title.

But me.

I blame Gerrard, hate that ****.

92 points and second, unbelievable. Still treble is a hell of an achievement. Such fine margins. Either Chelsea game could have been a loss. Losing the CL final and this season is a wash out as crazy as that sounds because lets be honest no one cares about the FA cup and whatever the Milk cup is now called until they get to the semi final.

Anyway the ultimate test and the hardest to win is the EPL and not to win with 92 points is staggering.

Commissario
To be fair you could do those sort of comments all day long. If Everton had got XYZ in the Liverpool game then City would have won the league earlier. Or Everton fan claiming the draw and time wasting cost Liverpool the title.

But me.

92 points and second, unbelievable. Still treble is a hell of an achievement. Such fine margins. Either Chelsea game could have been a loss. Losing the CL final and this season is a wash out as crazy as that sounds because lets be honest no one cares about the FA cup and whatever the Milk cup is now called until they get to the semi final.

Anyway the ultimate test and the hardest to win is the EPL and not to win with 92 points is staggering.

They've not got the treble yet, Madrid will not bend over that easily.

Commissario

But me.

Anyway you said Everton would get relegated , so you lost the bet. You owe me £5 and a packet of pork scratchings. ;)

Caporegime
It's sort of written in the stars for Madrid after their run and record. A few of the Liverpool players look knackered yesterday and if both Thiago and Fabinho don't start, it'll be the Modric show in midfield.

Liverpool struggled twice against Chelsea who really are not all that. Madrid have the wave of winning the league and a center forward who is on fire at the moment.

For Liverpool fans to think they have already won it is dangerously naive.

Don
Liverpool struggled twice against Chelsea who really are not all that. Madrid have the wave of winning the league and a center forward who is on fire at the moment.

Which Liverpool fans think we've already won it?

Soldato

Who's saying this?

You still haven't answered my question as to why the quadruple was nonsense.

Don
Haha :D Whilst I'm disappointed not to have sent Leeds down, I'm pleased for you that they've stayed up.

Weird game. Crazy pen, equaliser with ten men and then he gets sent off before a deflected winner.

Nuts ending.

I'm sure Canos will be getting an absolute rocket for the next few days, changed the game without doubt although you'd have hoped we could have capitalised against 10 men, we needed luck and got it, and I think over the course of the season more than deserved some...

The board needs to learn from this, bring in some decent players, replace Raphinha :)(), tie-down Kalvin to a new contract and build, hopefully, next season is a decent one.

Soldato
Which Liverpool fans think we've already won it?

I would argue it's mainly non Liverpool fans who expect Liverpool to win the CL. Liverpool fans themselves seem less convinced, which i'd say is natural.

Problem is that Non Liverpool fans make up the majority (which is a good thing), and so people come up with nonsense comments like the above.

Soldato
I would argue it's mainly non Liverpool fans who expect Liverpool to win the CL. Liverpool fans themselves seem less convinced, which i'd say is natural.

Problem is that Non Liverpool fans make up the majority (which is a good thing), and so people come up with nonsense comments like the above.
Nah, I'm a neutral and I think RM have got it ... they did a City against City in the semi and L'pool look fatigued.

Back
Top Bottom