Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [23rd - 28th April 2022]

Man of Honour
Was it really worse with Ole? This is bobbins.

Yes, it really was. People have short memories.

Rangnick will have identified what the problems are, he clearly has - but he can't force the players to play for him.

I hope he'll stay on in his consulting role, he's uniquely positioned to advise on the issues at the club now.

I wouldn't need to sit in the dugout to tell you that playing 5 defenders including Phil Jones, dalot at LB etc would be wrong.

He can do that from the sofa I would have thought.

That's a very simplistic view, the issues at the club are not tactical. There's a rot within the squad.

Caporegime
Yes, it really was. People have short memories.

Rangnick will have identified what the problems are, he clearly has - but he can't force the players to play for him.

I hope he'll stay on in his consulting role, he's uniquely positioned to advise on the issues at the club now.

That's a very simplistic view, the issues at the club are not tactical. There's a rot within the squad.

I said that for the last 5 years and everyone told me i was just being negative.

So what's changed? I was right all along?

Soldato
Seen the tackle. Bruno and Ronaldo get away with murder. He’s half an hour late and studs on his ankle.

I see Pogba mentioned a lot but I’d be looking to shift Bruno on for anything you can get tbh.

Associate
Well done Arsenal, looked so much more composed when they switched to 5 at the back to finish the game off, was very suspect until then

Man of Honour
Disappointing as that could have gone very differently, especially if Bruno had scored that penalty.

Doesn't really matter now as the players have clearly given up on the season.

But right though. Good to know its finally dropped for you all.

I didn't say that. It's easy to just be extremely negative and sit saying "I told you so."

Back
Top Bottom