Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [25th Feb - 1st March 2022]

Soldato
Missed the first 35 mins, how bad are we? :(
Better than vs atletico but no goals. Ronaldo looks like he wouldn't get a game for Watford. Missed chances and falling over the ball. A reputation being tarnished in front of us.
AWB hasn't managed a forward pass yet and Bruno profligate with ball and chances. Matic looked like a CDM for 30 mins but he's knackered now. Pogba coasting around without much desire or purpose. Elanga has looked quite spritely.

Man of Honour
Er, .... he's 37 and has scored 15 goals for us this season. Give the lad a break.

Unlike some I actually like having Ronaldo here, and I am happy for the team to accommodate him, but he's got to be clinical. Since the start of the year he's been hit and miss.

Soldato
With the number of games played compared to those around them, things are looking really bleak for Leeds and Brentford
Watford will have played the same number of games as Leeds, so I don't see both Brentford and Leeds going down. It'll be Norwich, Watford, and only one of those two you mentioned, I think. Everton could easily lose their next three fixtures too, so they're not safe either!

Back
Top Bottom