Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [26th - 29th Jan 2021]

Don
In the last couple of months there have been a few distasteful posts made wishing injury and worse on players and managers. I appreciate that these posts are said in the heat of the moment and or are meant as jokes but lets cut them out. It's not funny to joke about somebody breaking a leg or having a heart attack.

Man of Honour
OP
Auba still out for personal reasons, Pepe brought into the starting XI. He needs a massive performance tonight, soton's first choice full backs out, and he's at risk of having no place in the squad with all our attackers fit.

Soldato
Leeds up on Newcastle - this could be the second sacking of the week coming up. Poor old Steve Bruce has got a toxic squad of players and they are definitely the worst team I have seen this season. The league says different with Sheffield United so far out of it but I really think Newcastle could go down. I like Steve Bruce and feel bad for the fans but I can't warm to team with Jonjo Shelvey in it.

Back
Top Bottom