Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [28th - 30th December 2021]

Caporegime
Strange, soton usually leave it much later in the game to capitulate.

Both the yellows were fairly soft. Is penalty automatic yellow, I don't even know?
If it is then fair enough, else it was a decent attempt to play the ball and missed by a small margin

Man of Honour
Feels like there has been a big increase in the number of penalties given in the last 4 weeks, there were 8 in one weekend recently and now today 3 in 3 games so far today.

Caporegime
Very Spursy that.

Anthony Taylor rescued them at the end there blowing immediately as soon as Spurs were in danger, 2v1 on keeper for Southampton

Soldato
I cant remember who it was against but this season Alisson went up for a ball and that was a hell of a lot more of a foul. I said at the time we will see those given as a foul and there we are.

Incredibly inconsistent officiating on a weekly basis. Spurs should have won that on the "offside" goal tbh.

Soldato
Smith-Rowe looked more offside for his goal against Norwich tbh, and that was given for overlapping lines. The lines today must surely have overlapped too.

On the stills they were seperate but there is so little in it imo they have to let it go. The tech isnt there yet imo.

Edit

Incoming hypocrisy when Vardy is off for a similar margin coming up.

Soldato
Spurs got it all wrong, you're meant to put the best part of ten goals past Southampton when they go down to ten men, not end up moaning about VAR holding you to a draw.

Back
Top Bottom