Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [2nd - 3rd October 2021]

Associate
Its still insane that Salah is underrated by many.

In years gone he would have been snapped up by Barca or Madrid for stupid money and wages. Luckily they couldn't afford his boots let alone the player these days. It also hampers his bargaining for higher wages. I hope he doesn't end up at PSG, lucky to have him in the PL.

Soldato
In years gone he would have been snapped up by Barca or Madrid for stupid money and wages. Luckily they couldn't afford his boots let alone the player these days. It also hampers his bargaining for higher wages. I hope he doesn't end up at PSG, lucky to have him in the PL.

Possibly. In regards to PSG I simply cant see it. He will sign a new deal soon enough. His family are all settled and i think, maybe naively, that will play a big part in his future.

Caporegime
It's bizarre to me, if a player accidentally mistimes a tackle it's a foul but a keeper can come running out punch a player in the face and it's rarely (if ever) given. Then to compound that if a player so much as touches a keeper it's given a foul.

fez

fez

Caporegime
It's bizarre to me, if a player accidentally mistimes a tackle it's a foul but a keeper can come running out punch a player in the face and it's rarely (if ever) given. Then to compound that if a player so much as touches a keeper it's given a foul.

Its not even bizarre. Its just straight up wrong. Keepers get a foul if anyone dares to challenge them in the air, even though they have hands and yet they are the single most dangerous player on the pitch with the way they come for the ball.

Back
Top Bottom