Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [5th - 7th August 2022]

Associate
Nice to get off to a winning start (looked good, but still need better attacking options), BUT... that was a really poor effort from Forest!

Caporegime
Fulham played really well today, so that’s not really true.

I was genuinely surprised by Fulham after the last time they were in the PL and they were so dreary to watch.

I was referring the last time Fulham was up.

Everything that made forest great last season, Spence, garner etc is all gone. It is essentially a new team.

It is a shame because I have always been a fan of Forest but see them to go straight back down. It was painful to watch.

Last edited:
Associate
That Everton line up looks horrendous

Something like the 4th highest spenders in the last 5 years and have a team looking like the 4th highest spenders in the Championship.

Soldato
I was referring the last time Fulham was up.

Everything that made forest great last season, Spence, garner etc is all gone. It is essentially a new team.

It is a shame because I have always been a fan of Forest but see them to go straight back down. It was painful to watch.
Ah, I getcha!

I didn’t watch the Forest game, sounds like a shame. Dare I ask how Jlingz performed? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom